Roasties are getting cut off from the internet and having straight up meltdowns...

Roasties are getting cut off from the internet and having straight up meltdowns. This bitch is in tears over instagram being banned in Russia. How long before they all start offing themselves from lack of dopamine? HAHAHAA

Attached: 1647258772737.png (768x429, 267.56K)

Sucks to be them. Luckily, they have all the time in the world to learn how to play MAHJONG

Attached: keke_tang_thumbs_up.jpg (800x450, 68.14K)

>. Luckily, they have all the time in the world to learn how to play MAHJONG
Based as fuck

Lol, I saw that yesterday
What fucking crybabies
Get a fucking job

mfw tthis site closes

Ha! Stupid bitches.
>Lose access to video games
NOOOOO!!!!

Holy shit that would be awesome. Gonna pray to God right now

Attached: 1588457928169.jpg (546x316, 44.38K)

Good try. I don't play video games, retard. Also I have my radios so I don't need the internet either. lmao. God, it must suck being a vapid bitch who's entire worth is attached to an online account.

i cried when me motorcycle got stolen

Maybe you don't, but we all know there are many more terminally online moids than women, so let's not act like it's some female affliction.

Do you just blindly defend all women just on the fact they have a slit between their legs? This is pathetic and instead of seeing it as such you scream "but the MOIDS." You are a loser who attaches her entire value to what's between her legs. You must be just as worthless as the people you make fun of.

I'm not defending anyone, just putting things into perspective. You wouldn't want to have a skewed, biased picture of reality just because it feels good to believe in it, would you?

DO IT. SHUT IT DOWN i'll play single player gaem

yea men start crying when they lose social media

Come live in my house. We have Instagram in my country :)

Let the skank tears insecure so we can swim
in their herpes filled sadness may death
finger er them nice and slow like as they choke on their final cooom fantasies we rejoice for the trembling off dykes is at hand my fapping hand it brings great joy to the world

Yess

How did she post this if she has no internet access.

We should turn off the internet

then most off You weirdo baka,s have to jack it off to little girls and fiffies in real life why You think this site will be the last to go because they keep the crazies in till the best moment when society crumbles and your rapping death bodies well your buddie is dick deep in a can beans telling everyone to bean off

Me until the freezer and last bit off power goes off be playing with stacie,s cold boddie thank You very much its important to have at least one hobbie

Foids always say we are fragile and that we need them but the moment they get cut off from their attention drip feed they leap off buildings. Its literally march 2020 all over again.

> there are many more terminally online moids than womenn, so let's not act like it's some female affliction

Cope. Foids are the number one consumers of media, not men. Women are literally corporate niggercattle its no wonder FAGMAN likes you retards so much.

you are a nigger that needs to learn English.

the only thing You should be putting in
is my dick in your mouth filthy void opssed Baka

wise words indeed thank you too

Same and it give me more time for stacie in my basement freezer

Very based for saying things as they are

better check that attitude little punk

officer there is no freezer in my basement