How can any guy compete after this

Even if she doesn't like it big, she's his little bitch forever

Attached: 1647168462521.jpg (761x536, 51.67K)

I can compete with it by simply being erect and my cock not being limp.

Having a 12 inch cock is the equivalent of a woman having H cup tits, obviously any man that gets with her is going to lose his fucking mind, but that doesn't mean girls with DDs are worthless to the other 7 billion men.
TLDR as long as you aren't a complete dicklet, you'll be fine

Attached: big dick.jpg (1739x1273, 409.54K)

literally who? i have no idea who these people are and why should i care about them?

They broke up so clearly she got tired of his shit.

Also he could barely stay hard, no point in having a huge flaccid noodle.

I've had women tell me they wouldn't still be with me if my cock wasn't ginormous. It definitely doesn't help me get girls, but it's good for keeping them around kek

Attached: lose to cock.jpg (2234x1750, 886.04K)

Men don't care about big tits nearly as much as women care about big dicks. There are tons of women with huge boobs who really don't get as much attention as you think, or when they do, the guys really enjoy it but don't have a fetish. Whereas ALL women react to big dicks like they have a fetish.

1. Don't know who this foid is
2. Don't care who this foid is
3. Stop letting her distract you from what truly matters

Attached: 1611553709196.jpg (450x402, 51.36K)

>Men don't care about big tits nearly as much as women care about big dicks
Did a real-life actual genuine foid type this, or are you just severely retarded? Men care more about big tits than they care about oxygen.

Whoo are they??

They're filtering for men they actually like. They don't care about creepy ugly guys, and most guys who go for the chick with the biggest boobs first are incredibly creepy. They end up getting with guys who act more normal and treat them like people, which means those guys are less likely than the average guy to care about boobs. Also not everyone is a sex starved internet-poisoned permavirgin, anyone decent has more options than some random girl who happens to have big boobs, it's easy for the decent guys to be more interested in someone else.

Women get hit on by men all the time, but 95% of those men are old, creepy, superficial, ugly, disgusting, have bad hygiene, etc. A lot of men will literally go up to them and just say "you have huge tits."

Even the hottest women will fuck the ugliest dude as long as he has a big dick. Big dicks are substantially rarer than big tits, and dick size is so important that women don't even care if it's ugly, scarred, maybe even actually disfigured. It also actually has a use in sex.

MAHJONG is the only thing that men should care about

Attached: 1624077907378.jpg (814x1200, 212.55K)

>Even the hottest women will fuck the ugliest dude as long as he has a big dick
As an ugly faggot with a 7 inch fat cock, no, that is not the case lol. You can't advertise a fat cock the same way you can advertise fat tits, otherwise you might have a point.

lmao, still trying to force this meme?

Seven inches is only a bit above average

>kek
This is what nervous laughter looks like ppl

>MAHJONG
I'm cooooming!!!!!!

Attached: 1645215653879.gif (320x177, 1.56M)

>a bit
The average is like 5 inches, that's almost 50% bigger than the average you faggot

sauce source okz? love from russia
All of y'all are over-saturating 'Preme and Bape
Bitch, it's FTP all fucking day, all y'all look the fucking same
Fuck the fame, fuck a lane
Bitch, I'm 'bout to swerve into the toll booth, and scrape the change
Bring out your dead and blamin' it on Yung Plague
Bitch, I pull up with the K
K9 by my right leg 'till I say okay
Canine on his hind legs, rippin' off your face
All I gotta say is G*59 until the grave
One color, two numbers
Three fingers in the sky, amongst the thunder
I'm like, "Fuck the others"
I'ma, bring the ruckus
I might, fuck your bitch
She swears, she suffers under the covers
I'ma, I'ma, I'ma hellhound, hell-bound, shawty wanna die
I'ma sell pounds, sell pounds
Shawty said she might, let them bells pound, bells pound
Shawty wanna cry, I'm like, "Fuck it" every night

>Seven inches is only a bit above average
In what country?

Attached: 1645139562543.jpg (800x530, 32.8K)

>"Sex is the gyration of the hips causing friction in a piece of gut followed by the expulsion of some mucus"
-some Roman faggot

Coom brain retard

anonn i.....

My dick is about the same size and my girlfriends looks better. Nobody compares to me desu

7 inches is not big enough for that reaction. The Western average according to CalcSD is 5.7 inches. You need to be at least 3 girl hands long or longer and thicker than they can put their hands around. Truly big.

I feel bad if you were actually trying to make some sort of rhyme pattern lmao

Who is this you fucking autistic retards

Slide thread btw