Got caught trying to put a camera in my neighbor's daughter window ama

got caught trying to put a camera in my neighbor's daughter window ama

Attached: 1647262904290.jpg (556x702, 125.02K)

Did they call the police? Do you think they will? Is the daughter older/adult or are you double fucked?

see you in the sex offenders list

How many jails????

Is your neighbor's daughter underage?

no you didn't ,you're still here and not in jail

Are you going to play the sad retarded introvert card to get out of it

They did not call the police because I told her dad that I wanted to see which angle would be the best to watch my driveway.

Hypothetically I wouldn't go to jail because I have never had any sort of charges.

My definition of underage may vary.

I'm not introverted IRL. I can easily talk to anyone and have been getting out of difficult situations for a long time.

OK, so you're ESL and you meant to say AT her window instead of IN.
Could you please learn English or at least post in your native language?

No need to be a faggot. I said in because I put the camera in the inside of the window frame.

I was caught doing something like this I would pretend that I had schizophrenia and that I was trying protect the girl from her parents because they are abusive or have been replaced by actors

Attached: 5014C584-089A-4037-8CA7-BBF29B4A4882.jpg (3024x4032, 1.22M)

>I said in because I put the camera in the inside of the window frame.
Bruh he probably doesn't believe you and is buying a gun

>got caught trying to put a camera in my neighbor's daughter window ama
How are you still alive?

>mmm can i get 1 way ticket to a mental asylum please

>They did not call the police because I told her dad that I wanted to see which angle would be the best to watch my driveway.
>in her window frame
What the fuck? They probably didn't believe you for a second, just didn't want to go through the hassle of pressing charges. How does your explanation make any sense? I genuinely don't get it. You might as well have gotten caught putting it in her panties drawer or something.

Attached: 1646772016843.jpg (250x250, 9.54K)

>my definition
...and that's a yes.

Are you worried he's gonna kill you?

Better than being outed as a pedophile

He's one of those onions liberal type dads. Think people who would unironically buy their daughter's onlyfans.

When he approached me trying to cover the camera he said "whatcha doing there, buddy?"

She's not underage to me but ok.

I told him that I was going to take it off right after and went on this short rant about how I haven't been able to find a good place. Keep in mind our houses are next to eachother its not like I walked to his yard or something.

>She's not underage to me but ok.

I can't wait to see how this plays out.

I'm not going to say her age for confidential reasons, but she has really big tits.

I'm glad I don't value sex much these days, my old coomer self might've done some similar shit if the situation presented itself. The horny brain is insane, although also insanely motivated. If I could harness that energy and creativity for other activities I'd be in a much better place in life.

Attached: 1646405514787.png (756x656, 312.93K)

When they ask why you're staring at them through her window, they're not going to care about how big they are.

post pics from her social media with the face drawn out