What do you faggots think of RuneScape?

What do you faggots think of RuneScape?

Attached: nieve nude.jpg (948x1200, 207.46K)

the fuck's there to think about other than nostalgia
oh man those graphics though hoo boy
that gameplay was k i l l e r lets talk all fucking about

>nostalgia
OSRS still has tens of thousands of players and RS3 still has whalefags keeping it on life support

one of the best mmos ever made, but its unfortunate that I burnt out so hard after 99 slayer and stopped caring for goals entirely

Used to play it way too much back in the day
Nowadays I only resubscribe once every 6 months or so when there's new quests to do

I code and own an RSPS server, not the same thing but very similar, I make around $100,000+ every year with a semi-small player base. I even play on a regular account without the owner/staff crown so I can still have fun playing my own server.

Attached: 259147346_3986685588099502_5837967001157694518_n.png (2048x2048, 512.43K)

>I even play on a regular account without the owner/staff crown so I can still have fun playing my own server.
Gigabased. I have to ask, have you ever come across someone cheating or scamming or shittalking you or whatever and then hopped over onto your mod account and b& them?

no I run into a lot of venny rwters and I just pretend to be a buyer/seller and they tell me their username etc. I mac/uuid/ban and take the gold back. I don't really mute/ban people as I like some good ol' flame/banter/sem-toxic chat hahah

Attached: gang.jpg (1280x720, 118.51K)

I see some people boosting kills, botting, rwt, hacking of accounts and personal information, doxing and some people who will donate $20k total in the span of three days.

why does zezima still play RS3 then?

Kek, based. I've never played an RSPS but there's a Maplestory private server coming out in the next couple years I'm really looking forward to called Selene. I'd give the official MS ironman mode a shot but nu-MS is so fucking gay I don't know if it'd even be worth playing at this point, since you can literally hit the old max level in 2 hours now and you have to spend either tens of thousands of hours grinding ironman or tens of thousands of dollars on maingame to be good now.

Zezima is a faggot now, he hasn't been anywhere near the top of the leaderboards in over 10 years kek, who cares what he does in current year?

Attached: zerker.jpg (1200x1600, 470.17K)

>He was the first player to achieve level 99 in Slayer, a total level of 1980 and 2079, and one billion experience overall. A Jagex Moderator in 2008 cited him as "arguably the most famous player of the game" and Zezima was quoted in the back of the book Betrayal at Falador.

bro kys he was actually goated and the best player to walk this game you little fucking faggot nigger virgin

Attached: k3z8zc2bvgm61.png (506x39, 40.02K)

>with a semi-small player base
how small of a player base? this is a pvp based server?

He's like John Lennon in the 80's, yeah, he's famous and he did cool shit back in the day, but he hasn't done fucking anything of worth in years and nobody cares about him anymore. Woox is 10x cooler than Zezima ever was.
t. actually followed Zezima around in-game and used to fanboy him

>zezima
>woox
*sips prune juice* Yup... NightmareRH was a good player.

Attached: oldfag.png (733x570, 451.36K)

please dont call me the f word im not gay ok

nah bro he's more like tupac from the 90s and he was the best player and didn't have any new content and a completely different game bro. Woox has done a lot of cool things man but the og game of ACTUAL runescape was won by Zezima and people still talk about him till this day but you can't even compare those two.

peaked 200 in summer, and rest of the year it was like

Attached: v42w1o242s001.png (640x853, 621.38K)

You.... you.... FUDGEPACKER!

Attached: heh heh heh.jpg (1920x1080, 150.65K)

>the best player to ever play the game next to some ginger faggot

>pked in mithril
>didn't get a fuck
>based mithril pker nightmareRH

.... how could u

literally grinding out group ironman right now, fuck sire piece of shit "mini-boss"