Prank

has anyone ever pretended to ask you out?

Attached: cassie.jpg (720x781, 67.05K)

No, but girls harassed me about being into them.
More of a haha he's into me.
This got me handholding and a bit of intimate contact with a girl but it's obviously weird.

I had a weird one.

>Be high school
>Stacy and her friend always sit with me and my friend (he's Chad, I'm not)
>Chad asks out Stacy on my behalf - loudly and in front of everyone
>I laugh it off - even though it hurts my feelings
>She looks strangely angry

>Find out later she was sincere and thought I was making fun of her by laughing and saying no
>Told multiple other girls at school that I was gay and would routinely aggressively call me a piece of shit etc for a full YEAR after the incident.

There was a girl at my school who used to do that to guys. It was fucked up. Would literally put their hands on her tits/cunt and then go "ewwwwww, you pervert, you're so horny" and shit.

no but some stacies acted like I'm a womanizer to ridicule me
then one of them turned out to be a huge whore who got knocked up and had to go on maternal leave in middle school lmao

>It was fucked up
are you gay? that's based af

It got weird when started dating this utterly insane chav. He would just deck people, beat the shit out of some nerd because his *girlfriend* sat on their laps, despite them desperately trying to get her to shuffle off.

Sounds like someone should've stabbed that cunt

Similar situation girls used to call me D-Sexy because my name started with D and i was obviously not sexy so it was funny to them. i don't have a funny story about them getting pregnant i would assume they all went on to have enviable fantastic lives because they were hot girls

The boyfriend actually DID get stabbed by a kid from our school (though after they had "graduated" aka dropped out).

The foid - wait for it - went on to have a cosy, successful life as a housewife to minorly successful musician.

No, not even as a prank. I was just kind of there, as furniture.

I had a weird sorta similar one
>At a highschool party aged 17, KV, (actually managed to go to about 4 parties, about as shit as you'd expect)
>Drunkenly 'dancing' alone inside
>QT comes up to me and asks if I wanna make out with her friend "like kids".
>I always remember her saying that... like kids...
>Ask who her friend is and she points to another girl on the other side of the room, she wasn't as attractive as her friend, but I was desperate so said sure
>she walks back to her friend, speaks briefly, then they and another girl they were with just leave.
No idea to this day if they were making fun of me or her friend just got cold feet. The way they just left like that is what confuses me.
>TFW 5 years later and still KV

Another one.
>Be advanced a couple of years
>youngest/smallest kid in entire high school
>girls will often remark that someone lost a child
>would often joke about taking my virginity and then say "omg ur such a pedo" to each other

Felt bad man.

I once got asked "what i was doing after school?" by a stacy? (she definetly want even close to the hotest one, but was the most social) on valentine's day, I just assumed she was plotting something, since i wasn't necessarily bullied by the class, but more of a butt of all jokes. I responded "Iam gonna go home , play dota(one) and not talk to anyone"

Attached: 051.jpg (720x844, 104.57K)

I got this a few times. I just never believed it could be sincere.

One girl in elementary school once asked my to buy her phone credit so we can SMS. Saw right through that bs and told her to fuck off.

no. One time a kid tried to get me to ask a random Stacy out by saying she had a crush on me, I was just like "dude I'm not retarded".

A girl I'd known since kindergarten pretended to ask me to prom as a joke, yeah. People can be really mean.

Attached: 1645545299329.jpg (1440x1342, 215.74K)

Yeah

and that's not all

I also suffered from that thing where a dude pretends to find your joke about the teacher funny and then he tattles like a creepy serial killer and then I have to write a fucking apology letter.

>joke about the teacher
What was your joke?
Phone call for you.

Attached: bate16.jpg (750x1000, 104.86K)

>it's the police ma'am your son was hit by a drunk driver he's dead