I just watched 35 episodes of shitty isekai harem in one sitting in order to avoid having a single thought

i just watched 35 episodes of shitty isekai harem in one sitting in order to avoid having a single thought

Attached: __liscia_elfrieden_and_juna_doma_megami_magazine_and_1_more_drawn_by_fukumoto_kanae__sample-a255ad9d59651fa5a3640b40193653ad.jpg (850x1233, 232.92K)

Awesome.
I really can't think of a better way to spend a monday.

watching a modern world harem?

i need more braindead coping anime to keep this streak going for a few more days please, i think next is 'the world god only knows'

I've personally liked it so far- well, the concept at least. But it is mindnumbingly boring and the animation budget is hilarious, how the fuck is this airing as it is? They have one character moving per scene and the rest don't even blink, and the action is all camera panning stills lmao

the manga has better art
I think isekais without struggle and power levels going over the top is shit and I like things like goblin slayer more than power fantasy garbage

I hate how little good Anime produced this year so far. Most of it is just garbage or Waifubait garbage for normies to simp to. I just want an Anime that makes me feel worthwhile watching it.
>Picrel

Attached: mqdefault (2).jpg (320x180, 11.38K)

It's just this seasons ecchi coomer anime.
Figures its the mainstream popular one.

great
now watch the next
or do you want to think?

I'll watch the next Romance anime on my list now
Don't want to risk feeling lonely so I have to watch at least one episode per hour

Return to Inuyasha OP.
All will be okay.
God Bless

Attached: b6c8e6e6-9864-4134-9f6d-8f9a5c109f70.jpg (458x687, 89.15K)

I hate how coomer shit always get highlighted. I mean, there's a crap ton of better Anime out there, with less budget but also less audience.
Just imagine those hardworking Mangakas spending their time in their studios crafting amazing plotlines and whatnots, just so that all of their efforts being outshine by crappy and lazily-written coomer Anime/Manga. It's just so unfair for them...

No one watched vampire dies in no time last season.

Genjitsusugi is definitely on the shit end of isekai, somewhere on the barely watchable level.

I want an anime that has a similar athmosphere to hellsing ultimate where a band of 5 guys in a fantasy setting, who were thrown into a pit of hell by witches, team up and get out of it. They go on a slaughterfest exteminating these witches in most brutal way possible while avoiding persecution and getting hunted down

thats more of a read than a watch

wait a second
im pretty sure the first cour was 12 eps not 24
also Surrealist Hero is great
well not really, but it could be much worse
although yes, it is shitty

i also watched the assassin isekai

i ended up watching kanojo mo kanojo and it's the funniest thing i've ever seen because my brain melted already

ahh ok
watch Grimgar of fantasy and ash
its genuinely great, not because of the plot, but the atmosphere is amazing

Post a good anime/manga. Otherwise, what you said is crying/cope, even if it's true.
>coomer shit always get highlighted
Ranking of kings is popular and good. You only talked about Fotm, and that always happen.

My fucking lord