I took mushrooms ten years ago and they destroyed my brain and my life. I wish I could go back...

I took mushrooms ten years ago and they destroyed my brain and my life. I wish I could go back. I was on my way to a good life and it was stolen from me.

Attached: Laurence Harvey Allan Warren.jpg (2376x1738, 657.41K)

yup, it was the mushrooms for me as well.

What happened? yllanigirO

had some mushrooms, and i imagined all this electro magnetic weapons testing all up

I lost touch with reality and got really deep into religion and spirituality. Dropped out of university and spent years smoking weed and working for minimum wage. Lost all my friends and replaced them with drug addicts and alcoholics.

Pretty much same here except I don't regret it. I was never cut out for the normie life. To me there's nothing better about being a white collar corporate employee than there is being a hobo recycling cans to buy vodka.

I don't care about material things but I would like to have had a shot at a relationship and have a conversation with someone that isn't about conspiracies.

My group used to be all about 60s/70s nostalgia and hippie worship. Now half are "woke" and the other half are alt-right tinfoil hats.

You seem self-aware and willing to move on from that scene, so why don't you?

Scared I'll fail again. Tale as old as time. Much better to make blog posts about it on a basket weaving forum while eating breakfast. So I can feel like I'm doing something.

>So I can feel like I'm doing something
this is stupid. Actually do something doesnt have to be big. You can get into memes like crypto and trading and actually make some money, sell some drugs until you have enough money to invest then quit (If you are smart enough to not get caught), find a variety of ways to make money, collect income 6 different ways and then your life will start

Is 6 different ways actually a real model to follow?

I feel like I'm desperate for guidance. I just want clarity of purpose.
Taking psychedelics sounds like the right choice but I learn this from people who don't look like they've improved from it at all.

Dunno about sense of purpose because psychedelics made me realize there is not purpose. And made me okay with that.

Mushrooms fucked my brain but acid changed my life for the better. I've known people who had the reverse or it was all bad or all good. Ymmv.

that's funny, taking acid was one of the most eye-opening, happiest experiences i've ever had, i'd probably do it every couple of weeks if i had the opportunity

Every now and then one of my friends gets me extremely close to trying shrooms under the pretence that it's a super enlightening experience and will change my perceptions of everything for the better.

Then I see posts like this and I am glad I never go through with it.

It can be and for most people it is. You're rolling the dice when you take psychedelics for the first time. I shouldn't have but taking acid was still one of the best 3 things of my life.

You have to know yourself before you try it. If you have a strong psyche and have a strong belief in your own values then by all means try psychedelics. If you don't, there is a small chance of something like OPs situation happening, but it can also be very enlightening and change the way you think as a whole for the better.
If you have pre disposed schizophrenia, psychedelics can greatly speed up the wait time for you. As far as I know there is no way to know if you have this but I could be wrong.
Best bet is to start with a low dose and see how you feel, if you are okay work your way up. Don't do acid or shrooms constantly or you will become insane, pretty sure 2 weeks is a good gap between trips but you shouldnt even be doing that your whole life.
Psychs can be dangerous only in very rare cases or if you're dumb and dose way too much so it's up to you if you want to take that risk

Do you push a baby carriage full of garbage around?
Found anything good?

No that's just something I said. It can be a real model to follow. It's a very solid and doable goal, and if you are successful (most times can't be done without failing a number of times) you are pretty much set. Once you know how to make money in different ways it will start to come naturally and you will keep getting richer and richer as long as you're working

I don't but when I'm really down I compare myself to the guy who raids my works ashtray with his garbage bag of butts and I feel better.

Sounds like you used one trip as an excuse why YOU fucked up your life.