I want to go hiking with a girl soooo bad aaaaaa

I want to go hiking with a girl soooo bad aaaaaa

Attached: 8878.jpg (1020x1443, 211.8K)

so you can murder her in the woods?
same

>hiking
Walking is the most boring hobby in the world. If I'm going for a walk, it's so I can talk with someone, you don't need to drive 40 minutes out of town to be able to have a pleasant stroll with good company.
Saying you like "hiking" is like saying you recently got into rock climbing, it's a pseudo-hobby you might do once a month for the social credit. Unfortunately for you people realise that and scoff at you behind your back.
"He goes 'hiking' pfffft, what an interesting guy!"

*chomp*
>mmm ricecel flesh is so tender

NOOO but i will secretely hope she might fall in love with me
i have never said it's my hobby in fact i have never went hiking before but i think it just could be a fun activity and a good way to spend time with someone i like
nomnomnom

Attached: 454353.jpg (850x850, 195.81K)

Why would anybody want to walk with someone else.?

>get tinder
>"looking for a girl to go walking with, maybe hiking it we hit it off"
>enjoy your social time

>fun activity
Horse flys. Deer flys. Leg cramps. Dehydration. Getting lost. Ball and ass sweat.

That sounds fun!! don't you have some sense of adventure? if we die we die fuck it
tinder is scary i want to walk with a fembot but im from poland so ripp

Attached: 242324.jpg (850x1328, 344.47K)

If you are in school you can ask a girl on a study date. If she agrees to a second study date ask her to walk with you.

>don't you have some sense of adventure
I know from experience. I forgot to add. Frozen beer and frostbite

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-152956.png (720x1512, 1M)

If you're from Poland there are literally a million Ukrainian girls looking for companionship right now, easy pickings for you.

i have a job and im working moslty with old ladies there are some qt girls but im like 3/10 so yeah
ALSO everyone has a boyfriend i swearr
maybe im just immature but the sense of danger and stuff like being lost is what is exciting for me i just want to live a little you know
frostbite though oof
im 3/10 god damnit!! girls generally avoid me
theres a girl i like also but she lives in another country and she doesnt like me that much so rip

Attached: dgtdg.jpg (683x1200, 867.29K)

Sun on your skin and the constant influx of new sights and sounds keeps the conversation flowing. I used to have friends that I would just walk with for hours simply for the pleasure of conversation.

me too
my gf just don't want to go hiking
she says her feet hurt after a few km :(
every time I propose a trip to the alps she declines
it really hurts

>she says her feet hurt
Poor excuse. I walk 4 miles in my work boots

>has gf
LEAVE and never come back!!
just kidding pal you cant force someone and you need to accept it and look for other activities that your gf will like to do with you : )

Attached: 34234.jpg (1095x2048, 296.1K)

>Poor excuse
but I don't want her to have pain and can't of force her, soo

i know i know but i couldn't get myself to leave this board after all those years
the point is, she'd probably really enjoy hiking

Girls always have a boyfriend. I think you're just supposed to steal them somehow? Normans are weird.

go backpacking the alps with some lads. dealing with women's bullshit in the outdoors ruins the whole experience. they'll want to take the whole goddamn house with them and put it on your back, then constantly bitch and moan the whole time. or worse they'll try to shoulder the load themselves and get injured or heatstroke out. there's the occasional woman who has her shit together out innawoods but it's stupidly rare

I don't think girls like hiking.
I remember us having to choose between 2 trips.
The hiking trip around the Alps wasn't very popular but it was really unpopular among girls

i would hate myself if i "stole" someone
im 23 and i never had a gf aaaaa
maybe but i dont see a point in forcing someone their loss, if you have a gf im sure you have couple of friends you can go hiking with instead
i guess so? i wouldnt know but i just want to live life man i have nothing going for me

Attached: 3er.jpg (1200x1922, 338.54K)

going on a hike with 3 girls this weekend
best of luck user