/fatbots/

Another day, another big mac edition

This thread is for overweight/obese robots to discuss their lives, favorite foods, and more

>weight
>how did you get fat
>do you care anymore

Attached: 1647147938708.png (1076x1228, 98.85K)

>height
6'4
>weight
260 pounds
>how did you get fat
By spending 24/7 at my computer and stuffing my face with junk.
>do you care anymore
Yes, I'm currently on a diet and plan to start exercising on Monday.

same height but 270
same reasons too

>height
5'7"
>Weight
>how
Mom took me out to mcdonalds every day after preschool, just went downhill from there. After school snacks were at least 900 calories at some point
>do you care
Yes but it's been so long that it's a part of my identity now, even though it'd be my dream to not be fat anymore

I don't think know how many doors you're closing by being that weight.

Not many, I doubt he can barely move, let alone close doors.

Did your mom ever apologize for being a subhuman slut. Do you forgive her?

ew being fat is disgusting kys fatties

The funny thing is i'm fairly active, I've done backpacking out in the mountains and stuff and yea i'm a bit weaker than others, but i'm nothing compared to my family. My dad is like 5'8" and 320

Oh yea, she was literally the best mom outside of that

emotional coping mechanism, reward system, just liking sweets and "having to get dessert after a meal"

yes, I walk, do kettlebell exercises and (try) to skip breakfasts. it doesn't do much. fasting is highly effective, but depression doesn't help when you need a lot of power of will.

Yeah im around 220 at 5'7 and i can cycle and even run for hours, but I was relative athletic before getting fat.

Still, at that weight and height the fat starts to effect my face making me look hideous. Im currently trying to get back down to 170.

I did keto for 2 years, went from my highest of 290 down to 220. I regained a lot of it right when I got off 8n8nxthough

Now I feel bad for making a joke. Your family diet is overall full of high calories food, try skipping 1 of the meals or eat at different times if you want to get out of your shell. 1 friend of mine also tried a thing where every times he is hungry outside of mealtimes, he drinks 2 glasses of water, he lost over 50 killos in a year paired with home cardio and a bit of yoga. Godspeed user, I know you can make it too if you want.

>6'3 - 190 cm
>252 lbs - 114.5 kg
>skinnyfat in HS, ballooned in uni because I started eating anxiety away. I eat to get happiness through food to this day
>I think I do. I still want to reach below 200 lbs - 95 kg but its hard, the energy drink/soda addiction is too real.

Attached: 1279877.jpg (640x480, 46.66K)

Thanks for the advice and encouragment user, don't worry about being mean tho, it's Any Forums lmao

>height
5'5"
>weight
240lbs
>how did you get fat
I eat to fill the void.
>do you care anymore
I am currently in the process of eating less everyday and working out every other day.
Salute to my fellow short fat kings.

That doesn't seem fat by modern standards.

Not him, but i think it's in cm and kilos, which in burger is 5'8" and 285, that's not good lmao, still better than my brother though, he's 5'8" and probably 350, although he hasn't stepped on a scale in months I bet

5'8", 245 to 140, maintained for about a year now. Still want to die tbdesu.

The rebound seems really common but I don't know why, I personally managed to avoid it and kept right on shedding pounds, though the diet was still helpful earlier on to develop some sense of self-control. Do people just not count calories on or off the diet? I'm pretty sure our sense of fullness is just forever fucked and can't be trusted, so I'll be counting my whole life, it's not really that annoying anymore.

Attached: 1647001324141.jpg (1552x2048, 328.3K)

Five foot nine
Currently 235 down from 320
Moved from a farm to a city and stopped adderall. Metabolism crash. Workin on it still.
Thank fuck me wife stuck around

>I'm pretty sure our sense of fullness is just forever fucked and can't be trusted
it is, there's zero overlap between "I ate little enough that I wont cross the line into overweight again" and "I ate enough that I feel full". Actually there's at least a 1500 calorie a day difference between those, it's just a matter of choosing in what particular manner I want to be hungry all the time.
>so I'll be counting my whole life, it's not really that annoying anymore.
after a year or so I still hate it. I still hate the exercising too.