Living alone

Any other robots live alone? I dont have a job (living off savings) and im not starting school for another week. I woke up at 3:30am this morning, did the chores, then just sat in the living room staring at a wall for 20 minutes. Being completely alone is a weirdly haunting feeling. I think im going to walk down to the rock shop today and see if I can get some bad alt bitches to fuck to make me feel less lonely

Attached: A0BCDD5D-3855-4286-9185-1DF37D327172.jpg (1100x529, 201.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1yYJBzf1VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey bro sick blogpost keep us updated! xoxo :)

Thanks bro. I love blogposting. to be honest thats all I use 4chin for.

Haha all good! It's a popular website used by millions and we all have our own approach to it. Yours is pretty groovy and I wish you the best going forward.
xoxo gossip girl

Wtf is a rock shop? Get a dog I have a dog and it makes the loneliness never really be a problem

Get a cool rock while you're there.
When I was a kid they used to sell fossilized shark teeth at places like that.
And little amethyst geodes.

I loved living alone. Back with my parents now and I fucking hate it. Pls rent prices go down...

>Being completely alone is a weirdly haunting feeling
The hell are you talking about, finally silence and no unwanted human interaction, how is it haunting?

Wait like literal rocks? Are you telling me normalfags buy rocks? I am a shut in there is no way people actually buy rocks user are you telling me I could just sell rocks to retards?

JESUS CHRIST MARIE, THEY'RE MINERALS!

youtube.com/watch?v=r1yYJBzf1VQ

Yeah.
Actually a friend of mine used to get big stones off the beach in ireland and sell them to americans on etsy for moolah.
He stopped because apparently you're not allowed to do that, since it contributes to erosion.

Try for around 20 more years then let's talk about it again.

Ita like this place where they sell rocks and do card readings and shit. They also sell records and thats pretty cool

Hippies do for gay spiritual shit. Hot goth bitches love that shit

Maybe I gotta get in on this rock grift

10 already passed, had to visit relatives and live with them for a couple of days - hated every single moment of it. So yeah, I am pretty sure in what I am saying.

Its worth it bro. All the girls that are into this shit are so insecure all you gotta do is walk next to them and ask what rocks theyre looking at, then just yes man their retarded spiritual shit. It helps if you dress like an alt boy as well (parted hair, rolled up pants, ect)

The problem is on any given day there will be a couple tall skater type dudes trying to do the same thing so you may have to settle for the ugly hoes. But it is what it is. Pussy is pussy either way.

How do i avoid being alone? What mistakes have you made?

I had a good friend once who used to say pussy does not have a face. He would fuck the ugliest chicks around and say that to me. I wish he didnt die he was a good dude made me laugh a lot. Thanks for the trip down memory lane fren. Maybe I will actually leave my apartment and try it out

Good luck bro. Hope it works out for you

Been living alone for seven years. I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, grows wearisome pretty fast - I spent a day hanging out with old friends back in December and hated every minute of it. Likewise, I'm completely wiped out the rest of the day whenever I reluctantly have to show up for a family birthday or similar event.

I live alone and you begin to appreciate it as you get older. When you're young, the pressure to conform is greater than what it is when you're older. Just comes a stage where you don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks; you have free space, there's no one breathing down your neck about dishes or some other trivial bs, you're the king of your castle and no one besides real estate has any authority over you.