Bf told me he had sex with a prostitute to lose virginity. I'm so repulsed I can't look at him any more...

Bf told me he had sex with a prostitute to lose virginity. I'm so repulsed I can't look at him any more. All respect I had for him just evaporated. Will probably break up.
There's no way he sees women as people if he is willing to use one as a meat hole to fake some stupid non-virgin status. He pays to get boosted in video games too, idk what I was expecting. But ew.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 07-51-41 original jpg (WEBP Image, 720 × 405 pixels).png (595x505, 594.46K)

>be a virgin
Women: Ewww, you're inexperienced!
>lose virginity to hooker
Women: Ewww, you're just a holefucker that doesn't give respect!

Fuck off and kill yourself, roastie retard nigger faggot bitch.

>There's no way he sees women as people if he is willing to use one as a meat hole to fake some stupid non-virgin status

theres good scientific evidence to suggest this works to cure fear and anxiety around girls. when i cured my autism temporarily i went to see a prostitute, because i didnt care about morals

>He pays to get boosted in video games too
NOW THIS is something that deserves breaking up with. that is so fucking disgusting. imagine being so insecure that you pay someone to carry you in games. fucking lol

Attached: prostitutes cure fear around girls.jpg (966x852, 465.11K)

I would actually prefer a virgin bf because why would I want a STD ridden dick that compares me to his exes? But it's not a big deal and I accept "experienced" guys too, as long as those attempts were genuine relationships that didn't work out and not one night stands, and definitely not hookers.

>He pays to get boosted in video games too, idk what I was expecting. But ew.
kek
that tracks, the kinda person to buy sex is also the kinda person to pay someone else to level them

You're literally the female version of an incel.

honestly yeah, but the fact he pays for boosting makes it a net neutral. what kind of fag pays for that?

>"LITERALLY" an incel because she CHOOSES NOT TO FUCK her boyfriend who gave his V-card to hookers
yep her "celibacy" sounds very "involuntary"

Being a femcel has little to do with actually being celibate, since a woman can be at the absolute bottom of low value yet still get sex.
Femcel is just the same mentality as a man, coupled with low value. They'd be incels if their gender was swapped, men don't really go the extra mile for them, even their boyfriends don't care.
Pretty much every fembot is a femcel, the value equivalent of an incel.

The main characteristics of an incel is inability to get sex and misogyny. Neither applies to me. I just hate casual sex and how everyone is looking to mindlessly fuck each other, completely detached from love and companionship.

I agree OP the prostitute thing is stupid but the fact that he feels the need to pay to get boosted is so insanely embarrassing. I feel immense second hand embarrassment even just thinking about having a bf like that.

Honestly yes you should break up. He's contributing to an industry rife with rape, human trafficking, pedophilia and slavery. He's a bad person.

Your inability to get into a healthy relationship makes you a femcel, since a good relationship is essentially the equivalent of a male having sex.
>I just hate casual sex and how everyone is looking to mindlessly fuck each other, completely detached from love and companionship.
So you have a regressive view on sex. That doesn't make him a bad person at all, that just means it makes you insecure. You lowkey think he views you the same as the prostitute, just another notch in his belt.
You should leave him so he can get with someone not as insecure, and you can find a man who will lie to you about not having several one night stands.

>He pays to get boosted in video games too
big yikes

This is a bait post, OP is a man.
Fuck, you don't even need to throw the hook in the water anymore.

>I would actually prefer a virgin bf because why would I want a STD ridden dick that compares me to his exes? But it's not a big deal and I accept "experienced" guys too, as long as those attempts were genuine relationships that didn't work out and not one night stands, and definitely not hookers.
No, this is definitely fembot posting.

So are you not a virgin now?

shit b8 retard

How is it insecurity to want a partner who only fucks people he loves? Insecure people have low standards and whore themselves out for validation.

>pays for boosting in vidya
Dump his ass femanon that is the real crime that motherfucker is contributing to the decline of the vidya industry what kind of fag can not see that is exactly why most of these companies put out dogshit and milk the fuck out of people with micro transactions.

Nobody cares but also if I was law enforcement and some faggot cunt made a face like that for a mugshot I would come up with any excuse to hold her in jail for a month and forget her food lmao. Women are fucking cancer. Let me guess she was in a fight or got a DUI. The only two things women know how to do

girl in the pic looks like she bout to get raped

too bad I just fucked a whore and don't have the vigor