Why don't you have a girlfriend?

>why don't you have a girlfriend?
>why don't you just get a girlfriend?
normies actually say these. is getting a girlfriend really this easy for normies? like they can just decide they want one and get one the next day or some shit?

Attached: 1599378118838.gif (500x506, 862.23K)

>like they can just decide they want one and get one the next day or some shit?
Sure it does appear that way, I'd also want to know the truth. My mother tells me to get a gf like it's as easy as just going to a store and buying one. They can't imagine there might be no opportunities at all.

doesn't help when every girl around you is either already dating chad, or prefers chad over you

I can't get over how cynical it is. You're expected to be some insanely horny dork who will do anything to be in the presence of a woman. It's disgustingly one-sided.

if they said that to you you're probably good looking and at least not a total loser

>My mother tells me
It gets worse when you get past your 36. Everyone in my family keeps poking me at it
>when are you getting a gf?
>your life would get better if you had a gf
>don't you want to get married?
What puzzles me is how they're all well aware that I'm basically a NEET. Do they seriously think that any woman past that age would date an old NEET? I don't get it. And the only time I threw a "well I don't have a job so not now" few of my aunts all replied the same "why does it matter?". I love my aunts, but you can't be that clueless.

>when are you getting a gf?
i'm frustrated just reading this one. id just reply with 'in 2 months when i save up enough money to be able to afford an 8/10 at my local girlfriend store, but i haven't decided if i want one the japanese one, or the italian one yet, both have good reviews'
>your life would get better if you had a gf
yea no shit

Attached: 458347.jpg (250x376, 14.9K)

They don't even ask lmao

don't want to. Normies will most likely fuck off. And yes, for them it is something like "everyone gets a gf eventually and so will you".

find a woman who doesn't want chad ?

What kind of woman doesn't want Chad though?

The kind that wants to suck your dick instead

>why don't you just play MAHJONG, user?
Well...?

Attached: 1634852152216.jpg (291x344, 64.67K)

>is it really that easy for them?
they're so flippant and fleeting that they basically date someone for a day, fuck them, move on and then complain that they're consistently "lonely"
that's the biggest cripple most normies have; muh loneliness, which of course for them means 5 minutes without human interaction or a day without sex

good morning, kill them all

>The kind that wants to suck your dick instead
So imaginary ones
Gotcha

one who isn't stupid

When a woman is saying it, it's because they are retarded. Don't pay it any mind.
If a man is saying it you first have to determine their sexual standing?
Are they normal tier? Then they are only saying it to signal their lack of total sexual failure.
Are they chad? Then they are saying it from a similar place of ignorance as when a woman says it

>is getting a girlfriend really this easy for normies?
actually, yes. story time.
when i was in highschool we were forced to attend classes about sexual health and shit. we were taken to the school gym with other kids that we never interacted with to listen to the stories of boomers with AIDS for 2 hours. i remember some day i was sitting in the middle of 2 normie boys (7/10 both of them) and 2 normie girls (7/10 both of them too) that didnt seem to know each other. however, after a couple of minutes, the 2 boys started to get bored and simply started telling silly highschool jokes between them. the 2 girls could hear the jokes and laughed with them, after 20 minutes they were asking me to change places so they could talk between them. 2 days later i saw one of the guys making out with one of the girls by a staircase.
its real. they never think about it, stuff like that simply happens to them.

>getting a girlfriend really this easy for normies? like they can just decide they want one and get one the next day or some shit?
Unironically yes. The "just go outside" meme is genuine instructional advice for them. They can just exist outside and end up with a girlfriend

>My mother tells me to get a gf like it's as easy as just going to a store and buying one
Mine does too, it's fucking infuriating. I told her off so she doesn't bother me any more

Yeah they go to the girlfriend store and just pick one out.

You think I'm memeing but that's online dating in a nutshell.

because I never tried for a relationship
because i never leave my house other than work, gym, or groceries
because I suffer from depression and avoidant personality disorder
because I view myself as too inadequate and undeserving of a relationship
because I think that if I allow anyone close to me they will realize how horrible I am
because I isolate from nearly any social situations due to a sense of shame and inadequacy. that same sense of inadequacy led to me isolating from any and all friends I once had over the years. it also precluded me from applying to most jobs, as I view myself unqualified.
because I have become too socially reclusive now which has resulted in my deterioration of social skills with time. where I was once slightly awkward, now I am just incredibly awkward and boring to be around to an inability to relate to peers any longer.
same as above

Maybe I'm the problem. I'm just not attracted to most women. It's not like I'm attracted to guys or something. It's just that there are women I'm attracted to, and they're incredibly small in number. I have feelings for a handful of women in my entire life, I'm 27 now. The last one I cared about I got to comfortable with and started acting like a fucking idiot. She just made me feel comfortable and safe, like nothing would ever change. And then I expressed feelings and she abandoned me.