What the fuck is wrong with white zoomers?

what the fuck is wrong with white zoomers?

Attached: 1629427775255.jpg (860x635, 443.78K)

they're lucky, at any other time in history being a failure of a man would force you to go to waste

I mean would you really rather live life as a 3/10 incel or a 7/10 girl lmao. It worked out well for him and heard he's rich

I'd fuck right's brains out as long as he didn't exchange his dong for a gaping sore.
>t."straight" white zoomer

>white
>epicanthal folds
>Mongoloid lips
>yellowish tinge skin

Overcome shame, be who you want to be, don't care about other peoples opinions. Become your true self, don't get pinned down by social pressure and shame.

Attached: 250px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (250x339, 23.27K)

chemicals in the water are turning the frigging frogs gay, but unironically thats the cause for these mentally ill trannies. Exposure to certain chemicals during pregnancy

finnish phenotype 100%

>Become your true self
How do I know what my true self is?

is that wizzrobe?

SRS is cringe, I pity the troons who were gaslit into it thinking science can give them a convincing vagina

Your true self is what you feel is right, you need to take a leap of fate, you know who you are, your mind is just clouded by social stigmas and shame.

>your mind is just clouded by social stigmas and shame
Why do you think so?

I'd probably have no issues taking HRT if it didn't make you infertile. Just being a girly man that doms a woman sounds hot. Like being the dyke in the relationship, except you have a dick

Attached: e0b0d537d800f5c2f6c25ea1afa470586b2f411d_hq.jpg (640x360, 23.77K)

>7/10
Yeah, in his selfies lol
Probably gets clocked every time he leaves the house

>being the dyke in the relationship, except you have a dick
Why is this so hot

If you have ever felt like you are not who you should be, then that just proves my point. If you have never felt that then you're on the right track. A child doesn't know what he should do, he does what he wants to do, a pure mind only knows what he wants to do, a socially conditioned corrupted mind acts how he feels he should.

All zoomers be like that

Attached: 1647059108118.jpg (1170x2142, 173.47K)

>like you are not who you should be
Yeah, I feel that often.

I made a thread about this yetserday but i got drunk and took an estrogen pill from like 30 i ordered ages ago. i don't want long term fucked up body though so threw it out

Attached: 1647044468256.jpg (1292x721, 161.36K)

I wouldn't fuck that one though

I would assume he looks hot cause he makes a shit ton on OF

>I wouldn't fuck that one though
And your point?

Attached: 20220309033820_instagram_35.jpg (1080x1349, 112.2K)

>leap of fate

yeah it seems pretty good for the hair. I think i'd like mine around shoulder length, but I don't want breasts and it'll also directly fuck with hormones.
>ywn have intimate sex with a nice lesbian girl and play with each other's long hair

>ywn never passionately make out with a hot lesbian
>ywn feel her kisses on your breasts and her tongue on your clit
>ywn feel her strap-on deep in your pussy