Tfw too intellectual to relate to others

>tfw too intellectual to relate to others
Nobody is interested in the topics I'm interested in (advanced mathematics, philosophy/philosophy of science, theology, and history/ancient languages) :( No one at work ever talks to me and I cannot relate to anybody at all... :( I am so alienated and world weary... maybe its just cuz I look sad/mad/aloof that nobody interacts with me though :(

Attached: f17c0253f63a08b2cb45d0608d59111c.jpg (2768x2928, 312.11K)

troll post or an idiot?

Both I'd say user

Okay, whose view do you agree with more on natural science, Plato or Aristotle, and why?

Philosophy and theology is gay and full of scientifically illiterate ideology pushers.

ask him to talk about multivariable integrals next, thats where the real fun is at

Don't forget unjustly self-important pseudo-intellectuals with zero actual life exp

Lol well both are outdated now but def Aristotle if I had to pick. People like to blame Christianity for science not progressing in the past, lmao it was really cuz of Platonism. Seriously, fuck that guy. Even though Aristotle was really wrong about a lot at least from his thought comes the incentive to investigate the natural world, that's why ironically medieval Catholic scholasticism led directly to the scientific revolution.

>pseudo-intellectuals
Lol nice buzz word.

Alright, this nigga actually knows what he's talking about, I'll leave you alone. I agree that Aristotle's teleological autism is really fucking stupid and annoying, but his le prime mover spiel got the Catholics to look more deeply at the natural world, so he's okay all things considered.
You should probably develop a little more humility in the future if you ever want to live a good life.

Attached: Aristotle.jpg (629x800, 196.43K)

>too intellectual to relate to even the smartest 4chinners

Attached: tfw too intelligent.jpg (680x680, 68.92K)

kek the losers who convince themselves that they are lonely because of their galaxy brains which are too advanced for usual human interaction

I'm fascinated by highly intelligent people. There are few of them and there are even fewer of them who are without being egoistical and full of themselves, there are more of those who just think that they are very intelligent and in fact are average. I would like to be intelligent, to be a genius, I would like to understand something as soon as it is said to me, I would like to have breadth and depth of understanding, I would like to be full of complex and interesting knowledge, I would like to be a walking encyclopedia. I would... *A deep sigh*
If only you knew how sad things really are.

Attached: 688.jpg (656x788, 205.57K)

For every epsilon bigger than 0 there is an open set O in R where Q in O and L(O) < epsilon. L is the laplace measure.

Yes or no and why?

>there are more of those who just think that they are very intelligent and in fact are average
thats me

Attached: 551.jpg (999x827, 38.89K)

Don't kys user, being average is cool, it would be even more cool for me to be a genius, but there is no such thing. As an average you're still able to learn and understand a lot, it all depends on how hard you try

Thank you user, I guess part of life is enjoying learning more and the path towards becoming better. It would be boring if we were all born geniuses from the offset

Attached: fren.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

>think that they are very intelligent.
Autism will do that too. I breezed through public school without even trying. Couldn't make a connection with anyone and I believed it was because "I was too smart".

Later I went to college and met actual smart people without autism, they can get perfect test scores AND have friends. I'm basically a rain-man level retard compared to real intelligent people with healthy brains.

I agree, one should constantly learn, also as far as I know the brain exercises like any other muscle, if you read/learn theory more you will expand your intellectual capacity
Me too, I also liked to believe that having unusual opinions and beliefs makes me smarter lmfao, in fact, if you are intelligent and garbage person I just won't like you, idk I appreciate more when you are a good homosapiens

How to know if you're actually intelligent?

are you on twitter? there is actually a thriving user community on twitter, as ridiculous as it may sound to those not in the know. i always thought of twitter as just a place people get banned from until i stumbled across the right wing dissident community there, and im so grateful i did. Best online discussions ive seen in years. if you're interested i can point you in the right direction

>No one at work ever talks to me and I cannot relate to anybody at all...
That begs the question: where do you work?

I'm stupid so I don't know, I guess people of higher intelligence learn and understand things faster, although it's just one of the signs of intelligence, I've heard that a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence, even that self-respect is a sign of intelligence lmao

>tfw all women are only interested in anime and video games

>sense of humor
Are there really people without sense of humor?

>Are there really people without sense of humor?
Someone's never worked retail.