To women

To women,

I resent you, and i resent you twice as much for trying to blame me for it.

user

Attached: 6EE672E0-D7B0-4B7D-AEAF-35214DB141DA.jpg (620x388, 40.34K)

Dont care, I have a limitless line of beta losers to use and a few Chads to fuck every night

t. femanon

do you ever let the beta losers watch you fuck chad? do you ever tell them what chad does to you that they never can?

user,
fuck you for using cat images

t. long time lurker

sure you do sir.
more like long time faggot. keep lurking, you're still too much of an insipid nobody to post here.

You should consider rope, cuck.

Unironically this. Man, I've seen it happened countless times now, this shit is fucking scary

>nerds reading comics and playing starcraft
>make fun of nerds
>suddenly try to enter the nerds circles
>push it to mainstream
>LE BAZINGA and garbage happen
>now females have infested the nerds hobbies, but still call them nerds
>"well have you tried not being a loser nerd? lmao it's your fault"

>nice guys
>everyone, most importantly females, tell them to act nice because they're fed up with assholes
>they still go for the asshole
>will unironically get mad at you for cutting contact if you want to move now
>fast forwad to present day
>nice guys are the new evil
>"nice guys are actually assholes! if they can't get a gf it's their own fault!"

I could present video games. Video game competitive scenes. Indie streaming. All of those truly went to shit the moment women were allowed in.

And? Why do you think women would care if they already want nothing to do with you? This is like going on a strike when you've already been fired. You're irrelevant. At most people will sigh with relief.

Girl here I'd love to take a incels virginity. Drop a burner so we can have sex

women love to ruin a community. that is frankly undeniable. There are capitalist considerations for letting them do whatever, women spend money like crazy and they generate more attention, so companies can easily sell out to them and think they'll make more than from a man who's devoted and helpful to that community.
I don't see why you'd need to respond with demotivational shit if that were true. You seem to want to push that on me, like you're coping and desperate. It's obnoxious of you. You should just stay on reddit.
I don't believe a single word of that sir. And nobody with a brain should either.

>sex
sore wa nani-desuka?

"pussy" wa-tabe-masu. Oishiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

>Dont care
you still replied

shin-shitsu wa doko desu-ka?

they do feel the need to. Seems like they have some repressed feelings of inferiority.

>I don't see why you'd need to respond with demotivational shit if that were true. You seem to want to push that on me, like you're coping and desperate. It's obnoxious of you. You should just stay on reddit.
Because when you're trying to rally hate for some group of people, they won't sit and watch, they will want to interfere and defend themselves.

>Because when you're trying to rally hate
holy fuck you're some reddit social justice creep. No wonder you seem like such a weirdo piece of shit. You want to social engineer everything and get mad when people make a fucking vent post because your brain lights up hate rallies, because that's the only mindset you have. It's what you do all day and project onto everyone else.
>defend themselves.
you're defending yourself huh? Because as far as i see you're not defending anything. You just prove everyone who hates you is right. You're obnoxious and awful, and you're just acting obnoxious and awful.

>brainlet thinks pointless, false antagonism on an anonymous basket weaving forum is "defending themself"
uh huh.

Venting is fine, taking it out on innocent others is not. Don't pretend you don't understand why everyone hates incels, and it's not because you're lonely or whatever, it's because you're psychopathic and destructive to social cohesion.
And yes, actually invading your sites and cancelling you from all hosting servers works. If it gets too annoying more and more people will leave and go do something else.

>taking it out on innocent others is not.
i can't see you as anything but a projecting hypocritical hateful asshole trying to justify yourself.

there's nothing heroic about you, there's nothing righteous about you, you're not a defender of anyone. You're trolling upset people on a website you really have no business being in.
>If it gets too annoying more and more people will leave and go do something else.
You're trying to piss in an ocean of piss.