I been thinking of purposefully going in a psych ward for a gf

I want a schizoid gf, Im a fairly decent looking guy I hit the gym often and I think im pretty funny girls i meet think im too weird or not what they imagined me to be. The reason I want this is because a girl I used to talk to on Instagram went to psych wards often and i really felt like I was loved we would call every night and she would say she wants a family with me. A girl irl just feel so boring and too normal so do u think this is a good idea or am I retarded?

Attached: schizoid gf.png (1520x1080, 1.71M)

>schizoid gf
Schizoids (not schizophrenics) can never reciprocate love and affection

my bad but u understand what i mean

>female schizoids are several orders of magnitude rarer than male schizoids
>schizoids rarely, if ever, seek out medical attention for their illness, and due to their passive nature, they are never involuntarily committed either
>a schizoid could never reciprocate love
There are no schizoid girls at the hospital, and even if there are, they won't be your gf. Best you'll find is some bpd histrionic bitch who "attempted suicide" for attention.

yes, you are retarded, what you "think" a schizoid girlfriend is isn't what they actually are like in reality. I guarantee that you would 100% regret it and would be miserable because of it in the long term.

tfw I did this when I was seventeen and it led to three years of the most retarded relationship imaginable, followed by close to a decade of pain and suffering as the emotional trauma inflicted failed to dissipate in a timely fashion.

psych ward gfs are fucking shitty dude. you have to micromanage every interaction with them like it's an rpg, and once discharged they often don't get better. you're lucky if they leave the house which means every date with them could be your last before they lock themselves in their room and have some sort of meltdown.

that works too i just want something interesting

that sounds hot as fuck

It was really just retarded. When they have meltdowns, you are often the primary target of their unbridled rage which means you're candidate #1 for a false rape accusation or something similar.

Attached: BPD.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

btw im 17 now too

I already have 3 rape accusations from girls who were normal i can handle another one i never raped a girl everything was consensual but when it happens idrc cause i live off welfare

The only thing I'll suggest is keep locks on your storage, and hide all your pointy things. Otherwise, sounds fun desu

Psych wards are segregated by sex, user. Everything from intake area to the park area where you go for walks is completely separated by a big ass fence. At most you can see the other sex zones from a distance, not even close enough to communicate by shouting. Mental patients can't be trusted not to rape or impregnate each other, and since the hospital is responsible, it has prison level security.

"accusations"
3 and none of them were true?
press x to doubt
so kys rapist

What's funny is that many psychiatrists would find you insane for this kind of comment and maybe even put you inside one.

since when do they classify stupidity as insanity?

lowkey wish i actually did it cause it would have added some edge to my character really my days just consist of hitting the gym, going on Any Forums and smoking kratom

Not true. Insanity, in clinical terms, means actively delusional, hallucinating, thinking they are jesus and can fly if they step off the roof, that sort of thing. Also the only criteria to be involuntarily put in a psych ward is immediate danger to self or others. You can be as insane as you want if you are not attacking anyone.

ah the wonderful people that dwell here

When my dad was nineteen, he picked up three different girls from the psych ward in the span of 6 months because they're all mentally unstable and the relationships fall apart.

It's not. Seeing somebody you're attracted to break down mentally and run away from you despite your best efforts is not "hot as fuck"

This board never disappoints when it comes to seeing hardcore levels of desperation.