Why can't real life be like my anime?

Why can't real life be like my anime?

I feel so much in me to give and love. But nobody wants me.

Attached: 5C9jIo3.png (1280x720, 798.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dFHcPAuP_0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably because you don't give yourself enough love for others to find you lovable, but thats just a hypothesis
Why does nobody want you? What went wrong with the last attempt of you trying to get with someone?

I feel you man. It sucks. Do what you can and keep your head up. I wish you the best. You are worthy of love.

You want real life to be like Yosuga no Sora?

It's been 4 years since I watched an anime and said I would kill myself when it ended, knowing that nothing I ever did would compare to the level if purpose and human connection I had witnessed and passively taken part in.

Unpopular opinion: Because you let the morality world stop you from being anime.
I react like anime, I catchphrase like anime, I play like anime, and I'm on my way to even talk full Japanese like anime. If you want to live like anime, just fucking do it.

Note: I say live like anime, not become a complete retard. Hiding your powerlevel IS an anime thing. Just try to find the others hiding their powerlevels too, that's the challenge.

Attached: 1641833412691.gif (400x296, 443.48K)

i know that feel

I want to be Haru as shown in the Sora and Akira arks.

WELL I WANT MY WEEABOO FRIEND BAC K WE CANT HAVE WHAT WE WANT

How do you get motivation to keep up nihongo study?

I tried it but lost my way.

youtu.be/dFHcPAuP_0I

Real talk?

I'll assume that you're extremely lazy like me. Here are the two fundamentals that you cannot skip, but they're easy:
- Learn Hiragana
- Learn Katakana
Once you've done this, you have two choices:
1) Go to 3) if you're willing to go straight into lazy kanjis.
2) Consolidate your knowledge, just try to read whatever Hiragana or Katana you see even if you don't understand 80% of the rest which are kanjis. It doesn't matter at that moment.
While it might sound pointless, soon you will get happily surprised that you can start to be able to read or even infer basic catchphrases by yourself without translation.

3) Here, this is the step that will make all things interesting.
Learn the very first basic kanjis. Only those. A non-exhaustive but interesting list would be:
- Numbers, Days, Elements, Basic Lifestyle (eat, drink, think, write, say...)
There's probably a hundred around (so it's barely nothing out of the 3000) but while it might sound daunting, I can GUARANTEE you that once you know those, you will see how you can start to be able to read by yourself half of what you see in common shitposting or Japanese chats, mainstream animes, and even some games.
Once you've reached that very simple point, any Japanese media that you consume will feel completely different. I honestly got surprised because of how I truly put no real effort into it and still could see progress after a few months. And most importantly, this was like 6 months ago. I haven't opened a single book since then and can still manage to read stuff all the same, if only faster because I got used to those.

Thanks I appreciate the time you spent to write that out.

I know the katakana and hiragana and a few doven kanji so far.

I can't even read the words katakana or hiragana without wistfully thinking of my disappeared bff

i hope one of you is him i miss you c, m, u, h, whichever you go by now

can u go more indepth of how a life like this looks like?
what do you specifically do to achieve this, wouldnt it sometimes be cringy even if u hide your powerlevel. Also which character do you get inspired by , im not interseted in the japanese learning part, just all the other stuff. Hope you reply to this, thanks user :)

welcome to modern reality. sucks, huh?

Attached: 1646644323149.jpg (795x694, 155.79K)

Anime has boys who look like girls.
You can easily find a partner by looking more feminine

kanji are actually easier than katakana t b h

even in anime not all characters are happy so we're just unhappy characters in real life just like anime

Attached: 1643346845415.jpg (1200x1187, 111.26K)

because living in an anime would be weird
did you not ever wonder what happens in between time cuts? or in between episodes? or after the anime ends?

Media like anime only captures the most interesting part in the lives of the protagonists
everything around is irrelevant
most conversations in anime would be borderline awkward irl as they are designed to be entertaining for just a few dozen seconds

if you really want to feel like living in an anime the closest thing is probably playing visual novels all day
If you want your own anime-esque love story or just someone to enjoy anime with, I'd suggest getting into cosplay and go to animeCons
Lots of qt girls there who'd probably love to watch anime with you all day
Or even just meeting new people that have similar interests is pretty easy there
If you just want your life to be more interesting, like in a novel - well - lots of possible ways to go here
Pick up some social hobbies and search for interesting friends that have a lot going on in their lives, it'll feel like each day / week is another episode

Because you only want to give it to super pretty characters who in your "anime" somehow give it to extremely plain characters you self-insert into.