See a pretty woman

>See a pretty woman
>I like her
>Look closely
>She has this cow ring on her nose
>It's over

Why do all women look like this now?

Attached: septum.jpg (553x554, 20.95K)

They have made the state their husband and master.

Because women like experimenting with their appearance

Self mutilation is a good indicator of abuse.

must be why they all get brandings too

because probably most men like that style (or she thinks they do), she just wants to be more attractive. Also doesn't care for repelling incels like you, in fact it works in her favor

Do you people come here just to insult people? Doesn't that get tiring?

>makes entire post insulting people for their choice
>whines when insulted

I'm not OP though. Besides, you're the one whining to these sorts of posts when you could just go

and what actually is insulting from what I said, you are an incel so objectively undesirable, and guess what I am too, but at least I am realistic while you are delusional

They are not meant to please you,keep seething
welcome to Any Forums,faggot

>Doesn't that get tiring?
No.

Attached: based retard.jpg (311x162, 6.26K)

femoid detected

nigger foid

It's a very non committal piercing. Quick and easy to do, easy to hide, heals quickly if they dislike it

Literally only because they see other women doing it.
This is what happens when you disenfranchise fathers and take away their authority in the home.
You can't even say it's to attract men because men don't fucking care. They'll be attracted to and have relationships with women no matter what.

There's a pretty easy fix for this user...

Attached: file.png (720x959, 703.68K)

every woman ive ever met with this piercing has been fucking insufferable

you are fucking retarded dude, the cow ring is the best, i love that septum piercing.

septum piercing = best piercing

heckin incels

Whores like to make themselves uglier to make it easier for men to think they're better than her, making it easier for them to dom her.