I will obtain Kobeni

No matter the cost
No matter the consequences

Attached: 1637117549666.png (242x516, 89.87K)

>of all of the other options he went with Kobeni
its over

Attached: 7E7DB4C0-5A74-4974-94C6-2EC8BF4A475E.jpg (527x763, 241.65K)

Okay, here's how to do it
>learn Japanese
>start with kana, you can use Duolingo or Quizlet or some shit
>then learn kanji (at least 1000 kanji before you start reading), I recommend Core 2k/6k Anki
>then do immersion/AJATT and use grammar resources like Cure Dolly and Tae Kim to git gud
>then get a Japanese work visa once you pass N1
>then wagecuck in an office in Tokyo for 3 years
>then ask out the shy girl in your office
>then encourage her to cosplay
Congratulations, you now have a Kobeni gf irl. If you're dedicated enough this is actually very doable btw

Attached: kob.png (1720x1908, 616.09K)

Kobeni is 3rd best girl, what's your problem fag?

Attached: power best girl.jpg (444x567, 44.79K)

How do I get her to fight demons and become a government agent? You're missing the bigger picture
yes

shame I thought this was going to be a thread about the good kobeni

>he wants everything to be handed to him on a silver platter
You want a Kobeni gf, you learn the kanji, piggu. You could just as easily get a Japanese military gf or embassy gf. Lazy fucking spic.

Attached: ANKI. IMMEDIATELY.png (258x196, 148.49K)

>I will obtain X gf, no matter the cost, no matter the consequences!!!!1!1!
>Okay, here's exactly how to do it, step by step, including a bunch of obscure free resources people usually have to lurk for years to find
>Wait, you mean I have to work? Eh...
Every time with you faggots. You deserve to be forever alone.

Attached: r9k inaction.png (1080x654, 432.09K)

Daytrading part 9 cooming soon
Would a decent love story involve spic user kun learning japanesu and wageslaving all for the purpose of getting nip gf kobeni lookalike? Kobeni is an experience, an art form and a deity, the hows should be more metaphysical in nature. How does one set up a scenario where I can get kobeni as close to the real thing as possible? Hm??

Attached: kobeniiiiii.jpg (400x400, 35.65K)

I never said I wasn't willing to put in the elbow grease, but this user isn't offering me kobeni, he's offering me anxious japanese wageslave (which is pretty decent, but still not Kobeni)

Kobeni is an anxious Japanese wageslave you retarded fucking spic. If you marry a Japanese wageslave gf you will have a Kobeni wife.

Attached: kobeni gf.png (708x612, 313.61K)

because Power is obviously the winner here, kbni cant compare

Yes, but OP is a spic, so naturally he prefers spicbeni

Attached: spicbeni.jpg (1080x945, 176.13K)

What kind of job /situation would be the real life equivalent of what she goes through in the manga? Police officer anxious japanese gf? Japanese glowie? I have no clue, I wish devils were real
> If you marry a Japanese wageslave gf you will have a Kobeni wife.
I'll give you that, after marriage it would be almost the same
spicbeni would be easier to achieve but spic foids scare the shit out of me

>What kind of job /situation would be the real life equivalent of what she goes through in the manga?
Either a very entry-level government gig like a police officer, a waitress, or a literal prostitute

Attached: kobeni is a cheap whore.jpg (502x438, 90.73K)

Ok good but then comes the plan. Out of those three, i'd say police officer is the closest, but why would a shy anxious girl become a police officer in the first place?
I feel like Kobeni is incompatible with the real world and the only way to birth her into existence is by means of abuse at the hands of her parents.
Is it moral to hunt for abusekobenis like sociochads hunt for abusestacies?

Attached: EEEEHHHH.jpg (320x180, 10.23K)

>Is it moral to hunt for abusekobenis like sociochads hunt for abusestacies?
Yes.

Attached: kobeni careni.png (452x382, 68.69K)

I'll trust for better judgement. Here's to hoping there's at least one girl who got abused by their parents didn't decide to become a dyke or whore herself for monis.

Give me your blessing

Attached: 1636358815842.jpg (828x1189, 87.61K)

You have my blessing only if you follow and learn your moonrunes, otherwise I curse you with no gf

Attached: kobeni you stupid bitch.jpg (1450x1200, 232.86K)

It will take me 5 years, hopefully I don't start balding by then. Now give me good luck and bless my hairline

Attached: 87654565768.jpg (152x331, 6.69K)

Ganbatte kudasai, Spikku-kun. Hage masen youni!

Attached: kobeni violence.jpg (1300x1400, 320.16K)