How decalcified is your pineal gland

How decalcified is your pineal gland
you do take good care of it, right?

Attached: tfw decalcified pineal gland.jpg (1868x1868, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i am overcome with the sudden urge to purchase these supplements

My third is eye is definitely open but at the cost of being very schizo,not literally but sometimes I see trough some things i probably shouldn't... also i tried to take care of it by eating as healthy as possible,meditation,etc i really need to stop consuming salt with fluor tho

>iodine supplements
>diet of meat, dairy, and fruit only
>regular fasting and extended sensory deprivation
not to brag or anything, but I've seen things you wouldn't believe

calcium gets removed through consumption of phosphor rich food.
Drink coke, get decalcified kek

lol your intentionally fasting vegetabels, but eating fruits&animal products? wtf is this diet

plant matter is full of antinutrients, it's the reason why it was common practice to wash vegetables, boil them, and then drain the water. they discovered most of that shit was water soluable

Most people actually have EXCESS calcium in their blood, its one of the things that fucks up your arteries. OP wants to kill you

Iodine fixes that problem, retard.

Precisely as the other poster said. Most vegetables are shilled as le good, when in reality it weakens the body and soul. This is why vegans are often considered "soulless", they poison themselves and dilute their spirit to npc-tier. Only eat boiled or pickled vegetables

Vegetables are high in fluoride too, since it's everywhere in the soil. Vegans think iodine is a conspiracy theory and don't eat eggs, milk or beef liver either, and likely believe sodium is bad for them, so their pineal glands are calcified beyond belief. Vegans eat like sheep and behave like them too.

>antinutrients.

user you just made the whole fucking internet dumber. Fuck you.

Show science to back up crazy level claims or get the fuck out of here. Fluoride is not put into irrigation water moron.

Antinutrients are natural or synthetic compounds that interfere with the absorption of nutrients.[1] Nutrition studies focus on antinutrients commonly found in food sources and beverages. Antinutrients may take the form of drugs, chemicals that naturally occur in food sources, proteins, or overconsumption of nutrients themselves. Antinutrients may act by binding to vitamins and minerals, preventing their uptake, or inhibiting enzymes.

Throughout history, humans have bred crops to reduce antinutrients, and cooking processes have developed to remove them from raw food materials and increase nutrient bioavailability, notably in staple foods such as cassava.

Phytic acid has a strong binding affinity to minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, and zinc. This results in precipitation, making the minerals unavailable for absorption in the intestines.[2][3] Phytic acids are common in the hulls of nuts, seeds, and grains and of great importance in agriculture, animal nutrition and eutrophication-wise due to the mineral chelation and bound phosphates released into the environment. Without the need to use milling to reduce phytate (including nutrient),[4] the amount of phytic acid is commonly reduced in animal feeds by adding histidine acid phosphate type of phytases to them.[5]

From Wikipedia, the Free Encylopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinutrient

Attached: tfw decalcified pineal gland.png (800x800, 1003.19K)

most poeple get it from the water supply, or from dental products.

Attached: file.png (814x151, 33.81K)

The tea plant (Camellia sinensis L.) is a known accumulator of fluorine compounds, released upon forming infusions such as the common beverage. The fluorine compounds decompose into products including fluoride ions. Fluoride is the most bioavailable form of fluorine, and as such, tea is potentially a vehicle for fluoride dosing.[27] The study indicates that tea drinking communities are at an increased risk of dental and skeletal fluorosis, in the case where water fluoridation is in effect.[27] At much higher doses and frequent exposure, fluoride causes health complications and can be toxic.

From Wikipedia, the Free Encylopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

Fuck, i stand corrected.

The next time you ask a question on the Internet and refuse to use a search engine, kindly kill yourself.

Ok. Tea plants are not all vegetables.

hmm interesting, I did not know about the fluoride situation. Thanks for the info, user.

Uh oh.
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x457, 21.96K)