Oh boy robots. Here we go again

Oh boy robots. Here we go again.

>be me, perpetual gangstalking target for over seven years now
>shaky past, abuse, manipulation, shit family who sold me to the govt.
>no matter what I do I can't escape being targeted and harassed daily
>people doublespeak insult me by saying stuff only me or my family would know
>always try to shrug it off and recognize they're just NPC shills
>operationmonarch.wav
>hear machines activate constantly, reading my mental patterns and neural impulses
>galvanic vestibular stimulation
>government and paid cronies can literally stimulate senses within my subconscious mind
>dreamhacking, projected holograms, astral abduction

Anyway

>add someone on here to be friends
>I don't typically trust anyone so this was a risky move
>lies, compliments, faux positivity
>immediately within a couple hours of adding them all the threads relate to targeted experiences that I have gone through
>don't take the bait
>post this instead

Any gangstalking victims here? What are your experiences? Are you followed, stalked online, harassed in person?

Attached: y1xeoh26q9161.jpg (720x708, 49.7K)

>Thieves don't break into empty houses

They do if they're homeless and need a place to stay for the winter.

Nice fuckin trips user. You're right but I think you missed the point. No government agent is homeless; even though they have and regularly do break into my home.

Also that wouldn't be a thief. That would be a squatter.

sorry to break this to you, but its just a form of psychosis or schizophrenia, no one is watching you. Also feeling like you are gangstalked is surprisingly common among mentaly unwell individuals. Please user check yourself into a hospital, or ya know the loony bin

I've heard that one before

>take the pills and the undercovers will stop following you!

It's true but those pills fuck with your head and are actually mentally detrimental in the long term. I don't believe in the typical definition of mental illness, let alone schizophrenia. I'm highly perceptive, empathetic, and can essentially read people's minds just by analyzing their eyes.

I've been gangstalked since I was sixteen, not for being "mentally ill" but for being a poor kid in a rich town. The police force was paid off by rich parents whose kids spread shit around and fake rumors of me. One sergeant in particular always followed me almost everywhere I go.

Gangstalking does not help anyone with a mental illnesses. There are cases of federal agents manipulating "schizophrenic" individuals to commit mass shootings or to detonate bombs.

This is all connected to MKUltra and targets the minority of people who process information divergently and care capable of "breaking the matrix" so to speak.

I took meds and went to therapy all my pre-adult life. That time is far gone and I'm much better off mentally for it, despite my life being the same drawl.

We literally have devices that emit electromagnetic frequencies that interact with our psyche and relay that information back into the computer. Brain Computer Interface. Not to mention the upcoming tech of things like neuralink, brainhacking will become much easier in the coming years.

Watch "The Minds of Men" documentary and if you aren't convinced by that research: mental entrainment, neuro linguistic programming, operation monarch, and shit even the MKUltra LSD trials on unwitting patients. Look into Cathy O'Brien's story (MKUltra mind control slave)

yeah because therapy is a scam and meds dont help much. However you still belong in the loony bin, no is stalking you, you are too irrelevant for that

read up on electromagnetism then, you will realize what you are talking about is pure bullshit. And believe me I know a lot about this, its part of my job

>no one is stalking you
>have caught my former landlord in my basement at night speaking to me from under the floor trying to convince me he's a demon
>have had cops follow me frequently
>my device is hacked to hell and back and frequently get notifications from people accessing it
>directed messages from strangers in public
>used to have several audio recordings of the sound phenomena on my phone, they got hacked and corrupted
>normalfag preseething glowies telling me I'm not getting stalked

Sure thing bud

I have tons of graphs and charts as well as documents regarding the topic of electromagnetism. I know how it flows through the body and how energy can be transmitted vessel to vessel in good ways or bad ways through the 'web'. Ripple effect. I know how this targeting program ties into occultism and became a member of OTO a while back to further my understanding of the phenomena. Eventually settled on the study of Hermetic rites and practices.

I did research electromagnetism a long time ago specifically related to computer emissions and how they're designed to relay EMF at a level that isn't harmful to the recipient but can read and interpret their nervous and neuronal reactions to specific stimuli, and how this is all used to code the human psyche so samefags like you can jump in and deny the entire existence of gangstalking programs despite there being tons and tons of evidence on the side of the TI.

Cope more, robot.

Attached: 43b86c3c168849e0a43a8acdaf501b82.jpg (736x724, 100.79K)

while all that does sound creepy, you wont get notifications of people accessing your phone, the rest I cant disprove but pretty sure you are making shit up.
Also I realize this is pointless I wont convince a schizo to just become normal

I get notifications 3-4x daily telling me someone is attempting to access my notes. I'm on Android. I even have the e-mail associated with the user but it's a spoof.

You can choose whether or not you choose to believe me. I'm not making things up. I have seen and experienced things that a normal like yourself would actually be driven to the point of suicide by. Not that you would believe me, but that clearly doesn't matter since you cannot even begin to comprehend the base level of these experiences to a heavily targeted, surveilled individual.

Again, look into Cathy O'Brien. Watch the Minds of Men documentary. This is all very real user, and it doesn't just affect me, it affects you too. You just aren't fully aware of your programming yet.

radio frequencies, the ones used in electronics just pass through the body and aren't harmful at all.
Also its just a sine wave it cant read shit much less store "information" of an object which it passes through. The only information that your brain emits are the electric and magnetic fields from the charges inside it. And you cant read it or do anything with the field

post a screenshot of such a notification

Untrue. Research BCI. The spinal column and the computer act in tandem as signal receivers and senders. I forgot the proper terminology for it but that's what I researched.

I never said it was harmful. It's enough to not cause cancer in a lifetime, as long as you're not always holding a computer on your lap. It's enough however to read the human body and send messages back and forth.

It probably wouldn't be able to happen naturally, but metals from food, drugs, and injections in the human body accumulate and are activated by these signals.

damn schizos be wildin' this spring

I will the next time I get one, user, it might be later tonight or tomorrow, but I will.
I'm always wildin, user. This schizo needs no drugs to see the interdimensional light entities.

Here you go user. One just popped up. The "permission requested" doesn't matter and I'm pretty sure they access my notes and somehow my phone anyways.

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-015754~3.png (1080x296, 37.47K)

this >people doublespeak insult me by saying stuff only me or my family would know
Change the details before answering, I don't want to know anything about your personal life, but what does this entail exactly? Say your mother found the cum socks and it is an embarrassing secret only you and your mother know, then in conversation someone says "I got these new socks that wick sweat from the skin" or something. Do you instantly assume they are referring to the cum sock incident?

Because in the context of your other claims..

>operationmonarch.wav
hear machines activate constantly, reading my mental patterns and neural impulses
>galvanic vestibular stimulation
>government and paid cronies can literally stimulate senses within my subconscious mind
>dreamhacking, projected holograms, astral abduction

I would assume you are just being irrational, they didn't know anything about the cum socks. It is just confirmation bias. That is people talk about dozens of different things every day, then one day you talk about socks and you fixate on this, it brings up memories of the cum sock incident and gets you emotional and afraid they know about the cum socks. I know you are going to assume I am a CIA agent trying to electrocute your asshole with galvanic vestibular stimulation or whatever, but maybe you should consider trying to place rationality over your feelings. To think about logical fallacies and how emotions affect the way you think, to avoid leaping to conclusions. It might be the path to improving things in your life.

If you feel they are talking about the cum socks and there is no rational reason to assume they are, then maybe you are just wrong. These feelings are due to mental illness.

if your spinal column is actually two connected metal rods from which voltage passes really quickly in one direction then the other, so that it makes a sine wave. It cant communicate with a receiver.
Dont even know why I am debating internet retards over some pseudoscience bullshit

Normals just don't understand this bro but I see you're really trying here so I'll take the bait. I don't have cumsocks lol. Usually the things the GSers are referring to are things I have thought about throughout the day, things I've said online (usually relating to conspiracies, go figure), things directly related to my more intense gangstalking experiences in order to trigger traumatic response, or things that are related to the specific programming I've been selected for since a pretty young age.

See my other comment about metal accumulation in the body. Do you believe in environmental spraying? That's aluminum and other composite materials, user. Ones you are meant to inhale or ingest directly or either through foods. These metals do not leave the body and are what allow technology to do this.

and now the shizo op will think we are glowies. I find this both sad and funny

no actually because there is no voltage or current across these metal shards even if they were their. Someone would need to plug you to a power source for it to work

I don't think you're a glowie. I think you're just misinformed about how deep the societal conditioning and programming goes. I don't even hold any ill will toward you for your ignorance, but I do encourage you to at least acknowledge the fact that I'm prepared for every rebuttal so far in here with my limited resources, and that none of the claims I've made are baseless. Nor am I raving like a lunatic and walking around with a tinfoil buttplug.

Wanna try some more to sway me into talking mentally degenerative medicines pushed on seers like myself to silence dissidence and breed a more compliant populace?