/drugfeel/

miko edition

previous thread >rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: 1634703340234.jpg (1920x1600, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripsitter.com/lsd/gel-tabs/
docs.google.com/document/d/1cO8USlre3p_jO0BTL6zbq87rGWvA88B_ItyDjP65IEw/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1tMftoR3pJIpVyY25oalUyxfv6h352yUa5C3lQLzz92U/edit?usp=sharing
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone snorted tramadol? im looking for ways to make it hit more w/o getting a seizure

can you split lsd gel tabs? also what's their shelf life?

Anyone with PDs had success using LSD for self-treatment? What are the methods you used?

tripsitter.com/lsd/gel-tabs/

If you guys are interested in my trip reports for these two tryptamines I took on two separate occasions, have a read
DiPT 50mg oral
docs.google.com/document/d/1cO8USlre3p_jO0BTL6zbq87rGWvA88B_ItyDjP65IEw/edit?usp=sharing

DPT 67mg snort
docs.google.com/document/d/1tMftoR3pJIpVyY25oalUyxfv6h352yUa5C3lQLzz92U/edit?usp=sharing

The first one I wrote for submission to erowid, but I doubt that it will be accepted

Attached: $$reactionimages.jpg (1920x1080, 231.56K)

I keep having time go by insanely fast I dont get why. I just blink my eyes and its 4 or 5 am. Ive only been smoking weed and doing a little bit of opi

Fucking love getting cross faded listening to music.

What's "PD"?
I read interesting studies about LSD for gay conversion therapy, the subjects became normal after it.

How the fuck do you people get drugs? is the darknet really all there is? I wanna get psychs and opis

Grow your own shrooms and poppies like a chad

anyone who calls fentanyl "fetty" needs to be hit over their head with something solid and heavy

Depends on the drug, but yes for most of them.
Zoomers only use the darknet, so only older people get their usual drugs from connections, but the quality only goes down with the years because every serious consumer is online.

You mean a Floydie?

If you have a few friends who do drugs that's basically all the connections you need to get a dealer

I live by a city with a massive open air market-finding drugs used to be easy, but lately nothing is trustworthy. Pills are all fake, fent contaminates many other drugs, others are just plain shit quality. I suck at networking so it's looking like I'm going to need to figure out how to navigate the dark net. Kinda sucks not knowing anyone who knows it, I'm at the point where I'd offer to pay whoever was able to find the drugs I desire

it should be criminal how the government ruined every good opiate there was to the point where these days it's all synthetic shit that is more likely to kill you than get you high

I am going to drop some pics and a recipe for what I call "white trash peanut butter cream cheese pie." Specifically to make cannabis edibles. It is so american it is unbelievable but it is super delicious and doesn't require an oven or any cooking to make. You will however need a way to decarb your weed. In this particular version I am going to decarb the weed in the oven but you can do it a number of other ways, just google.

For this recipe you will need
1 pie crust, 9''
1 package of cream cheese, 8 oz
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 container of whipped cream 8 oz

Step 1 decarb your weed. Grind it up or mash it up to a semi fine consistency, people debate about how fine is too fine. Place a layer of tinfoil or parchment paper on a cookie sheet or in a baking tray. Crumple the foil or paper and then straighten it out first. I don't know if this does anything but it supposedly makes it cook more evenly. Then place an even layer of your ground flower onto the parchment paper or foil you've laid down, then on top sandwich another piece of foil/paper. As you can see here I'm using a pyrex tray. I put the weed in and put the paper on top, forgot to take a pic before but I have one after it comes out of the oven so you can at least see what weed looks like decarbed.

Attached: edibles 1.jpg (720x959, 219.29K)

fuuuck I forgot to explain how to decarb the weed I am really high from toking and eating while making the edibles. Ok so

Step 1 cont'd decarb your weed. Turn the oven to somewhere between 225-250 degrees Fahrenheit, my oven is shitty and just has a dial so I put it on the dot in between 225 and 250. Then let it cook for between 20-30 minutes. I did 25. Then take it out and it should have a different smell and be noticeably brown. If you've ever vaped bud it'll smell kinda like abv. Here is a picture of the decarbed weed

Attached: edibles 2.jpg (720x959, 214.51K)

Kratom + Coffee im feeling sooo good bros

Attached: ApuInFieldOfFlowers.jpg (2822x1372, 1.81M)

step 2 combine peanut butter, confectioners sugar, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.

Side note, I am using an oz of flower for this particular instance but you can use however much you want, it may be harder to get an even dosage YMMV

Attached: edibles 3.jpg (720x954, 157.93K)

Personality disorders. They're really hard to treat and I want to have some guideline to work with so I don't end up wasting all my drugs on ineffective methods.

step 3 mix peanut butter, confectioners sugar and cream cheese until they are an even consistency. There will be weird chunks and whatnot but if you keep mixing it it will end up totally smooth.

Attached: edibles 4.jpg (720x958, 177.83K)