This twitch thot i think is cute has her twitter dms open and her cashapp in her bio. if i send her some money...

this twitch thot i think is cute has her twitter dms open and her cashapp in her bio. if i send her some money, and i ask politely, do you think she'll call me a loser?

Attached: 1608774400456.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

why would you do that when we can call you a retarded loser for free, faggot?

because i'm a loser who likes sending money to cute girls

give it to someone who actually needs it, namely, yourself
really pathetic user

>because i'm a loser who likes sending money to cute girls
Have you considered killing yourself? Because you should

don't spend money on random ethots they're not worth it

>loser
this one's for free bro

Attached: DEB158A3-A319-4AB1-90F0-364FAD1BC595.jpg (1080x1066, 63.82K)

hi op I'm female

Strange, you seem to have forgotten to attach a timestamped pic of your tits to your post

Attached: zImOxEB.png (1338x275, 458.49K)

This ain't Any Forums fella and I ain't that femanon.

You know the rules and so do I
Post them titties or fuck off cunt

No, she won't call you a loser. She'll know you're a loser and do it for more money.

dont send her money. jej

yo the golden age of free nudes is long dead. like you're still trying kek

>this twitch thot i think is cute has her twitter dms open and her cashapp in her bio. if i send her some money, and i ask politely, do you think she'll call me a loser?
How does one reach this low point

desperation mostly. it hits the hardest in your teens and 20's

It's not about the nudes, it's about sending a message

And that message is Tits or GTFO

can you send money to me instead user

No it fucking doesn't, it just hit hardest in 'your' teens and 20s,

still stepping to that ole beat, my man
it hits the hardest in everyone's teens and 20's. all school shooters/mass shooters tend to be young men

>all school shooters/mass shooters tend to be young men
How is this relevant to the thread?
I get being pretty fucking lonely and desperate for validation, but the topic is, OP being a mentally weak faggot or giving away money to random chicks for no good reason because he's more lonely than usual

Attached: 1540526496458.jpg (271x325, 29.47K)

the point is that desperation hits guys the hardest in their teens and 20's. mass shooting is an act of desperation. thats when men are in their physical prime, so sitting there with no pussy makes em desperate.

as they get older, we know our peak has passed and we arent missing out

Ill call you a fuckin loser all you want bitch, give me your fucking money bitch!

>asking them to degrade you

Nigger I've hooked up with an OnlyFans girl I was subbed to for years just by not being a creep and occasionally making her laugh in the DM's. You can get so much more if you just approach with confidence or be funny.