Newfag here. Does anyone know about this incident?

Newfag here. Does anyone know about this incident?

Attached: file.png (1871x216, 70.67K)

Nice job promoting your own post. Fucking faggot.

Yeah it's all true but something even worse has begun to plague r9k: e-girls and /soc/ whores

OP Here. Did some digging with some people I know who browse Any Forums. Found some stuff on it. Will dump here.

Attached: file.png (1280x1067, 1.34M)

This is old news you underaged nigger.

It is 100% true, if you look in the archives you can find screenshots of their discord and dms.

Fuck off troon, even if it is old news there are new fags here that do not know about it and do not realize all this tranny shit is a psyop.

There was a famous discord tranny and infamous pedo / groomer known as natsu who was apart of this.

Now they shitpost white nationalist stuff and still continue to groom literal middle schoolers and invite them to their discord.

The messed up part is they have a gf and live with them but this girl doesnt care that he does this.

reiko? post rekio pastas

Why are these people not in prison? It makes no sense to me considering there is apparently a lot of evidence of their crimes.

The gist of it is you join the server they groom you. You usually share your image for age "verification". They push and say oh you look cute you should take HRT. Escalate and get you to send more photos. They pretend to be your gf or whatever. They dox you then threaten to send all your images and convos to your friends and family and get you to do stuff like cut their name into your stomach

isnt that the guy who tried to get a harem of femboys or something? fuck, i remember messaging him when he was still active

Natsu discord server and community is a cult of personality. He brainwashes them but I've been in there recording voice calls, scrapping chat logs and keeping detailed doxxes on all the important players.

For example Natsu used to use a high school girl to blackmail others to recruit them into their cult.

I'm not a troon. Go back to somethingawful.

Samefag.

>samefag
???? did you reply to the wrong post or something?

it's no big deal, pretty much every discord server is like that

So why haven't they been arrested, if they are responsible for grooming on such a massive scale in such a fucked up way? It still makes no sense to me.

He leaves them in such a fucked up mental state that they refuse to rat on him or are too fucked up to even understand whats going on.

yeah, Reiko's traphouse

After his operation fell apart, it splintered into various successor groups which you see continuing their efforts on Any Forums to this day. However their goals aren't the same so they are competing groups, only under Reiko were they relatively united.

The people who run this world are pedophiles.
All of them.
Politicians, leftists, rightists, judges, senators, police, army, celebrities, millionaires, CEOs.

Attached: 1647009755073.jpg (702x619, 47.02K)

Simpler times, really.

Attached: LGD0x9.jpg (720x1000, 107.56K)