Why are men like this? Why won't they just admit that they need help and reach out?

Why are men like this? Why won't they just admit that they need help and reach out?

Attached: 1644647151331.jpg (460x331, 22.68K)

Ancient Rome is more interesting than a shrink.

Therapy doesn't solve life's problems.

does everyone go to a shrink nowadays?

Help with what?

Men would rather be informed than entertained while being frugal. Really activates those almonds.

Attached: yeaprettymuch.jpg (2000x1125, 130.71K)

therapy is designed for females. Men don't talk through problems we have to solve them with action.

Julius Cesar conquered much more than any therapist could ever achieve in his life.
Who do you think I should listen?

Attached: bang's.jpg (884x884, 117.9K)

>when the horse has been beat so many times the image is on ifunny

Attached: 886cce5718af864dee48201270b058c8b17f66ed3a92a4648115d962015c4c7a_1.jpg (1080x1100, 95.17K)

I dont want my dad to think Im a pussy and Marcus Aurelius is kino.

What good does therapy do? I've seen a few different psychologists in my time and they were all about as helpful as a condom machine in the Vatican.

because men understand that 'therapy' is embedded in the thing that's causing their problems

Therapy is a waste of fucking time and money and ancient rome is cool

therapy is a fucking meme. i don't want to talk to some spoon-fed silver platter partyslut that had a train run on her in college as though someone like that has any ability to rehabilitate others

Attached: 45uertj.png (860x1256, 467.67K)

>they were all about as helpful as a condom machine in the Vatican.
>condom machine in the Vatican
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1604354389543.gif (320x240, 426.37K)

>men would rather self improve than self harm
wow

Hey! I saw this thread before!
Looks like no one else did though, stop bumping the same threads, faggots.

Why the fuck do normies like parties so much?

One therapist told me the same story over and over. Another one told me "I dont know if there is anything wrong with you" after I had overdosed on dxm and my brain wasnt even working again yet.

transferring your money toward women

pic-related. the average person has a low IQ and no internal motion in their brains so they must seek motion externally like a lizard that needs to bask in the sun versus the chad mammal endotherm

Attached: main-qimg-603f47a469b1dae59cc649dca12c185e-c.jpg (1920x1080, 166.42K)

>therapy
is such a fucking meme.

>be me
>young and social outcast
>have fun playing World of Warcraft
>spend hours doing so
>mother is getting annoying and bitchy about it
>tells me I have a problem
>forces me to see a therapist
>therapist is a fucking woman, obviously
>T: "Why do you like that game?"
>Me: "It's just fun, I also enjoy the lore. And some people are fun to RP with."
>days later
>mom still didn't tell me what was the result
>ask her
>she hesitantly tells me
>Mom: "She said that you were living in a fantasy land, that you had no attach to the real world and that you should probably seek medical and mental help before you take up a sword and start hitting people like it's the medieval ages"
>Me: "wtf? I just like playing the game"
>Mom: "Do you want to go the next appointment?"
>Me: "No?????????"
>Mom eventually gave up seeing how fucking mad I was at this point
>She also visibly felt shocked that some other woman talked about her son like he was some kind of mental psychopath
>eventually got bored and grew out of my WoW phase a few months later when I was done leveling my alts anyway
>wew it was fucking nothing
Fuck therapists.

Psychiatry is a scam. Literally a group of jews deciding what is normal and what isn't. Normal illnesses have "causing damage" as part of their definition. Mental illnesses don't; thry are defined by "not being accepted by society", completely ignoring that most peoples opionions of what is acceptable are heavily influenced what the "scientist" (psychiatry isn't a science, but that doesn't stop them from calling themselves "doctor") say.
Nornal illnesses are also objectifiable. Mentel illnesses aren't. If the psychiatrists decides that you are mentally ill (based on subjective criteria such as questionnaires), then you just are.
Therapy is one of the jews methods of manipulating people into having the right opinions. And if it doesn't work, they just pump you full of drugs that basically shut of your free will. "But those drugs work to cure the illness" you might say. Bullshit. How can you tell if the drug works, if you can't objectively measure an effect? You can't.
Tldr: psychiatry is a jewish scam, tainting the image of medicine.
t. med student

That quote is incredibly based.

Attached: Captain_Khazak.jpg (600x600, 121.9K)

The bigger stain on medicine is America's bizarre compulsion to mutilate genitalia. Doctors in the rest of the world don't agree that it's "clean" and "healthy".

ancient rome is pretty cool doe