High school is hell

Everyday I am forced to be in the same room as dozens of cute girls that will never acknowledge my existence. The only time in our lives where there are no adult responsibilities and hormones are at their peak and I am forced to watch it pass me by while chad is hooking up every weekend. Yesterday I realized my prom is just 2 months away but I might as well not even bother. I am going to miss out on teenage love because I was destined to be a sub5 5'7 manlet at 18.

Attached: 1643866871144.jpg (1080x1080, 164.01K)

I managed to get my lifelong crush to go to prom with me. She hated the music and refused to dance so she made origami with paper from the phonebook by the payphone instead because she was bored. I was so humiliated and wanted to kill myself.

What happened later? You two started dating or did she find somebody better looking?

>I am forced to watch it pass me by while chad is hooking up every weekend
chad will be balding and slightly overweight by 25. possibly even 22.

I asked her out and she turned me down. I haven't talked to her since and I think it has been about 14 years or so.

Doesn't matter since chad will have better memories than you will ever acquire. I will forever be missing out.

Just start a conversation you faggot. You're in the place where girls are the most accessable

this is true it gets way worse afterwards OP
I never have an opportunity to even see a woman with my own eyes anymore

I have tried with average girls but I can tell they feel uncomfortable and think I'm a weirdo. Stacies don't even know I exist and the quiet shy girls in the back of the class already have a legion of orbiters

high school is literally the best time of your life socially. it does not get better from there.

im in the exact same scenario. I have had no girlfriends no friends no interesting experiences. Its all just passed me by while I lay in bed when I get home depressed. I feel that some people are made to enjoy the experiences in life while others are too caught up overthinking it to actually enjoy them. Unfortunately there is nothing those overthinkers and autists can really do. We were doomed from the start

Attached: DanDiAlVAAA1Cq9.jpg (750x574, 45.36K)

>get your crush to go to prom with you
>she's not having a good time and starts fucking around to ease her boredom
>you just float around, obviously uncomfortable and humiliated and infinitely more worried about how the other children are looking at you than how your supposed crush is feeling
>surprising no one, she turns you down when you ask her out after this display
Just think, you could have agreed that the music sucked, asked her to teach you how to make origami, convinced her to sneak out with you, found your balls and asked her what music she would dance to and then going and talking the dj into playing it. Hundreds of things you could have done but you decided to be a bitch and sit around being embarrassed rather than excited that you were spending time with your "crush".

This is why you guys have the lives you do. You're shit people, you have horrible, selfish personalities, and you end up exactly where you deserve.

K thx

>chad will be balding and slightly overweight by 25. possibly even 22.
So will OP

>Everyday I am forced to be in the same room as dozens of cute girls
Shit you're lucky. I was forced to go to a white minority school in commiefornia with maybe 4-5 white girls i found "kinda cute" and wouldn't even like to date any of them becuase they were shitlibs. Enjoy what you have.

Couldn't have said it better user. It's even worse when I sit with the only 2 people I sort of know during lunch and the group next to us talk nonstop about girls, their first time having sex, when the next party will be etc. just straight up suifuel daily

high school was awesome
adult life is hell because most people never most past a high school mentality when they're not in high school anymore

It's only awesome if you were a woman or chad. Once I graduate I will be expected to "take things seriously" even though I never experienced anything fun or memorable throughout high school.

>cute girls that will never acknowledge my existence
OP it's not girl's job to make the first move, it's yours.
Get some confidence and start talking to girls. There's probably at least one girl that likes you, but you'll never find her if you don't start talking.

you are talking in terms of opportunity

just hit the gym lol

I used to swim and still have an ottermode body type but even that doesn't make up for my height or face

>be homeschooled from 6th grade
>hit puberty hard, turn into Chad
>girls stare at me and try to get my attention in public
>literally never got to experience the pussy train in high school because I was homeschooled
Fucking kill me

I'm sorry user. Did you at least make up for it in college?