Are all Asian girls easy if you're white or is it just the SEAmonkeys?

Are all Asian girls easy if you're white or is it just the SEAmonkeys?

Attached: liuwenlw_15337267_240402733057443_7436392108136595456_n_11zon-e1637406747644.jpg (1079x1197, 136.07K)

all of them to a certain degree. chinese women for example are nowadays in a social hijab. if they get caught being easy for white men their parents will be called by police. they have to do it in private

koreans and japanese like usual though

SEAmonkeys are definitely easier but they're also better so it works out

women love forbidden fruit though

any man dangerous enough to be forbidden is dangerous enough to make her giney tingle

well white men do that to them whether or not theyre in their social hijab of the social credits system.

depends on what country. not only what country they are from, but if you are hitting on them in their country or in the west.

how are they better lol
>uglier
>poorer
>shittier food
>less international prestige

Attached: oyyha3.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

>>shittier food
Thai and Vietnamese are kitchen gods

In general low value Asian women go for white men. High value Asian women go for Changs. If you're a Chad white guy you might stand a chance with Stai Cee, but don't think you're gonna get a 10/10 Korean hottie while being a skinnyfat neckbeard.

Oh no, I forgot all about prestige.

Here I am, a typical Any Forums robot, worried that no girl will ever love me and that I'll die alone without being hugged or kissed or anything like that, and when I look at all the cute girls from the Philippines or Thailand or Vietnam or Indonesia or Malaysia or any of those other countries, and when I imagine marrying them and starting a family and living happily ever after, I should have been remembering that our relationship would lack international prestige.

>Chinese
easy mode, especially in china
>Japanese
medium difficulty, you can probably bag an average one or a horny christmas cake but the truly high value girls are going to be tough without having a good job and being fluent in the language
>Korean
hard mode, unfettered access to social media and feminism has given them high standards. also, unless you're fit and very attractive you'll be mogged by korean chads.

i tried thai food it's like chinese but blander, haven't tried vietnamese admittedly
i'm dating a really beautiful asian girl and it makes me feel like a chad reading stuff like this but i'm not sure it's true. everything felt too easy

Attached: ming-xi-at-fashion-for-relief-charity-gala-in-cannes-05-21-2017_1.jpg (1200x1800, 147.81K)

one of many things you have to sacrifice for easier asian puss

I think difficulty is relative to your location and looks for all groups. also a bit of luck too. for example, I've banged about 7 chinese woman, 1 thai woman and 1 korean virgin. makes sense cus where I am, the asian girls are mostly chinese and I haven't even met a jap yet.

pretty much all of them though they're not "easy" in the same sense as black or brown women. Don't be expecting a complete sex pig right off the bat.

the thai I'd agree with but the vietnamese tend to put too much disgusting shit in that ruins the meal

is this the "i'm ready to settle down now" speech

>beautiful asian woman
post pic. white dudes always seem to give asian chicks 2~3 more points than asian dudes would give.

It's the SEAmonkeys and adjacent. You can get low tier chinks and gooks pretty easily but you are going to have trouble getting the high quality ones unless you are incredibly good looking or incredibly rich.

If you're white, anything is easy. But the catch is you have to be at least 6'0 and athletic.

I was with a Chinese girl for four years and she never told her parents about me.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

>he's never had pancit or sinigang

Attached: Y_d26.png (450x450, 55.77K)