Has anyone had a gf with really big boobs? What are the benefits to it...

Has anyone had a gf with really big boobs? What are the benefits to it? Is it preferable compared to girls with not so big boobs or no boobs at all? I just wish I had a big tity gf.

Attached: Titcow.jpg (474x681, 36.03K)

I wish I could have a big titty gf. Preferably thick and soft as well.

Attached: 1644941600847.jpg (1152x2048, 348.3K)

Instant on demand happiness. Really thought I would get sick of them but I never did even after 4 years.

Downside is that going out in public is a chore because you have to deal with all the pajeets and niggers harassing your gf if you get more than 3 feet away from her

The downside is it costs her $60 or $70 bucks to replace a bra when her massive juggs break one

Attached: titcow black.webm (576x1024, 536.69K)

Yeah.
>What are the benefits to it?
They're really sexy, obviously, and they feel fucking amazing to play with and suck on. When you see them bouncing or they squish against your chest while you pound her it makes the sex a thousand times better.
>Is it preferable compared to girls with not so big boobs or no boobs at all?
Fucking obviously.

Attached: booba goddess.jpg (1080x1350, 223.31K)

This user gets it. Whenever nogs ogle her I stare them straight in their faces with a smug grin and they awkwardly look away. Brownies love white girls with big tits.

Yeah, this. Just don't be a bitch. Don't get all defensive, but just stare them down and they'll back off.

My girl has G cups or something in that ballpark.

They're fun to look at and play with, though as more of an ass man I almost feel like they're wasted on me.

>When you see them bouncing or they squish against your chest while you pound her it makes the sex a thousand times better.
this, but the best is actually when they get in reverse cowgirl, lean forward, and you can feel them dragging on your legs

I've dated almost exclusively women with D cups and above. maybe the largest was about what your picture shows.

What are the benefits? Well obviously if you're a boob person it's a huge turn-on. It's fun to play with them during foreplay, sex, and use them for titfucking.

My favorite is doing a boobjob while they're blowing you as well. Although boobjobs on the couch with them on their knees are also real nice.

Of course a downside is that if there's back pain a reduction is inevitable for health.

Pro tip: if you're dating someone who asks what you think of a reduction be supportive. If you really cant abide by it break up, but don't say it's because of the reduction. Word will get out among mutual friends and you'll never live it down, plus future GFs may hear about it and it will make them question if you're just into them for their chest.

You would need the full manpower of the entire Athenian military to unlatch my mouth from those milk dispensers

What's the point I've had several bfs and I have big tits Noone of them ever even touched them while fucking. You guys are literally fags

I would have worshipped them

Maybe they didn't like your big tiddies fake lite stacey

>Noone of them ever even touched them while fucking
You dated several faggots it seems

seems like your boyfriends were fags. or maybe you're just a cow. big tits implies genetic superiority, not obesity

>Has anyone had a gf-
No. :(

Not a cow.
Really type me a paragraph how user.
Mine are natural ds on a thin body

How? I would be hugging you very tightly to squish them against me. Anytime you were doing something, I'd sneak upon you and grope you. When we cuddle, I'd always be kissing them and sucking on your nipples. I'd want you to wear revealing clothes so I could always catch a look. I hope they are sensitive, because they would be my priority during sex. With so much fondling all the time, you would be begging me to stop.

Have you tried putting their hands on your tits? Showing them that it turns you on? Don't want to rain on your parade but bouncing tits is a huge turn on, they probably just didn't want to obstruct the view.
If you just lie down like a fucking dead fish what do you expect? Them to do all the work?

i fucked a milf similar to pic related. never got bored of those amazing milkers.

first three, four months were amazing. sex was great, the desire for each other between us was almost palpable, just spending time together felt like something from a dream but the other five, six months were slow descent to insanity. it made me regret dating her and sacrificing my wizard powers to her.

shit, forgot the pic

Attached: 079s9df3id381.jpg (2316x3088, 605.86K)

I'm always on top. I don't like missionary.