We should have an r9k meetup

We should have an r9k meetup

Attached: sample_46390eaadb358d21c433d01ed66596e6.jpg (850x708, 723.22K)

>tfw no e-girls show up so we fuck each other instead

no downsides

Ew!
No girls >:(

>tfw when we're all 600 lbs lardfats and no one can find their own penis

All the fat ones will be shot.

>implying that it won't be a 30 min long argument of all of the 4/10s calling the 5/10s chads and everyone goes home to post about how they aren't REAL incels
I kekked

Hey Im 6'4" and 150. Im a terrible person but that doesnt mean I cant fuck some slutty anons and play with thier pp.
I thought that was the plan

You can meetup online.

cytu DOT be/r/r9kstream

streaming nhk, first 3 episodes today. shud be gud. get ur popcorn and chips and drinks ready. we have a discord if u want to join

gg/KVJPyacg

were starting in 50 minutes, u need a pc to set everything up, theres some king of userscripts u need to set up

Attached: 223412312.png (250x354, 167.3K)

>There are gay 4/10 robots in this thread right now. H-hi boys

oh, no. there would be a few closet cases that show up to get railed and tossed around which will bring in more women due to competition. they'd get absolutely fucked by all of the horny pent up and frustrated robots and get most of the cock. literally tossed around like fuckmeat and they'd love it and show up for the next meetup with their friends to get thrown around

Hiyaa :3c

I don't think so bro.

Attached: niggayougay.jpg (522x587, 27.59K)

what's that, a picture of /d/

Yooo I was just talking to you on discord. Small board!

fuck off, glowie. nobody will fall for your ip grabbers and keyloggers

even if I was a glowie, what am I gonna do? charge you for watching an anime with bros?

Nice trips cutie! I hope you have a wonderful evening and know a guy like me will treat you like royalty someday. You are a 10/10 to me

dont you have multiple boards for your gay shit? w
hy are you posting this shit here?

>tfw you will never embarrass a 4/10 5'8" robot by being 7 inches taller than him

Attached: 1637790194474.png (674x859, 355.92K)

Thank you user, you're too kind for this world T__T

go glow somewhere else you bottomfeeder

I'm imagining a real r9k meetup:
>one or two fat girls each with a gaggle of chinless dweebs vying for her attention
>each corner of the room has some fat guy hiding in it looking at his phone
>collection of semi-normie zoomers talking about league of legends while saying slurs a little too loudly
>one mid-functioning autist that travels between these groups while talking way too loud and nobody wants anything to do with him

this is way too fucking accurate
my sides

I know your pain. I want to stand near a gaybot and see him blush as I tower over him and make him feel tiny and cute.

>that one autist who just mumbles and laughs to himself
UHHH THIS GUY!