OG thread >>67653115 (Cross-thread)

OG thread (Cross-thread)
Figured you guys would cut too. So I wanted to make a general.

>anyone cut today

>any normie seen your cuts

It's 3:40 am and I have an exam on Tuesday. Feeling like cutting so much but I haven't in a few days now, feels like a waste of progress to start again. Not sure I'll be able to sleep without it tho

Attached: cutters.png (640x837, 411.09K)

Fuck, I messed up the OG thread link copy and paste...

been feeling like doing it again after getting a bunch of bad news the other day and i don't know if i can sleep without it. i couldn't sleep last night.

Link to previous thread
originalplsdontmute

Sorry, I should've maybe included it in the op. The previous op didn't so wasn't sure if it was the right call or not

So, the other thread got archived on it's own? Don't know how Any Forums works for the matter

Yeah, it hit bump limit.

Yeah it hit 500 replies so any new reply can't send it to page 1. And once it gets pushed off of page 10 it archives

Why don't you know how Any Forums works? Are you not from here?

I've been here for around 7 months, maybe a little more.

The obvious would be to resist the urge and hide anything harmful, it's hard to keep oneself all one piece when bad news are around I understand that.

I have the urge to cut right now. I'm just having these thoughts about suicide again. Contemplating whether or not I should cut deep into my flesh or just do normal styro cuts like always.

Due for a one-on-one with a shrink after a physical for the Navy in two weeks. You know why, but the scars are almost a year old by now.

Any tips for convincing important people of your sanity?

>inb4 zogbot
Yeah, I get it. It's enough joke that people like me are let anywhere close to a weapon by our federal government, but at the end of the day I look out for myself. It's all a sinking ship, and my plans are exclusively to grab my gibs before the point of no return.

Attached: i don't know.png (257x310, 90.99K)

How did you get here?

>Contemplating whether or not I should cut deep into my flesh or just do normal styro cuts like always.
If the impulse is that strong go for the less harmful option, just some shallow cuts nothing too deep, but take care please.

>Any tips for convincing important people of your sanity?
I have no tips unfortunately, and I think is hard if not impossible to convince anyone about your sanity in regards those scars. The best bet I can think of is to make an excuse.

We could say from the website's fame; some discussion in a text chat about some threads that I guess comes from another board (Any Forums probably). In this specific board, well, I was just looking around since I never really browsed the website that deeply or ever read something in the specific and I came across this board. Felt like a nice place for someone "like me".

Why are all you Hooniposters not showing up in the /cm/ thread? We're in desperate need of more content there.

Is it weird to want to cut just because I'm bored? Normally there's some sort of thing that makes me want to but boredom seems like a pretty shit reason to break out the razer.

Might be different cuz navy but the most important thing(as far as I know) is to deny you have a plan to off yourself, most other things don't get the fun house involved.

Not weird. Honestly it can be the most casual thing to cut and that's the scary thing. If you start upping the ante

I just found and edited the op pic for the thread, so I'm not sure if I could contribute much to the /cm/ thread

I haven't cut in like 2 weeks now but it makes the urge to kill myself greater. Not sure if it's a good idea to keep going. But relapsing also feels like a waste

Hey, y'all! I was 's OP.
I just got back online after my long shleep and some work, wanted to start another general, but I found this one.
Thanks for starting another one!

Attached: 4 DA LULZ.jpg (790x492, 511.45K)