Does anyone else wish they were woman...

does anyone else wish they were woman? i'm fine being a guy and i'd never troon out but i kinda wish i was born a girl instead

Attached: 97bf5128478986e1518cd996a38f0d33.jpg (1080x1057, 74.19K)

Every man wishes he were born a woman. All male chauvinism is a cope.

Yes i wish i was a girl like my sister but im not trans.

No,you faggot.
Seek God

I don't want to bleed every month.

Attached: 1647036262582.jpg (1280x720, 130.67K)

>No,you faggot.
Cope. You are the ugly expendable sex.

yes
every day and night of my life i wish i were a woman

>Cope. You are the ugly expendable sex.
I know that. I'd still pick being a man over a weak hole.

Exactly this. If you wish you were a woman, lainpost, and think you have autism you need to find something other than pure hedonism and nihilism.

"weak hole" You're posting on Any Forums you might as well be one.

It'd be easier to get people to like me, which would be nice. I feel like the worst part would be being able to eat less food to maintain a weight. That'd suck a lot.

God laughed when i was born

I want to be a girl :(
Why did God make the lives of whores better than me?

>I want to be a girl :(
so do i, user...

i wish i were a girl since i was a kid :(
i hate my life so much

>Be weak.
>Be stupid.
>Work towards nothing because everything is handed to you.
>Don't get to feel cum rush out of your cock.
no thanks!

I wish that for 24 hrs I was a hot busty girl so I could overdose on playing with tits and pussy and ass and orgasm a squillion times and film myself and take a ton of pics and post a shit ton of lewd stuff on here for all the robot bros and then be a guy the next day and be happy.

But I don't feel or want to be feminine. I want to experience the horny stuff for a moment.

Just be a faggot and take estrogen. After a couple years you'll be able to pass as a girl and life will be a lot better.

Attached: RDT_20220313_2323184944661410480573318~2.jpg (755x578, 76.46K)

yes but only because my shy/submissive personality is a complete death sentence as a male and being a feminine/youthful looking manlet is not appealing to 99.99% of women

i'm too old for it now i don't want to be a ugly tranny

No.
>Be me
>Strong, my family and my friends can rely on me
>Women look at me for guidance. That's 50% of the population that instinctively wants me to lead them.
>More physically powerful than most of the world
>One of God's greatest creations. Women were made just to compliment us.
>Don't bleed out of my genitals once a month
>Have a deep voice
>Don't have to shower that often because I'm a man and I don't give a fuck how I smell

Being a man is fucking awesome. It has more pros than cons.

>feel like the worst part would be being able to eat less food to maintain a weight.
You do realize women have more fat than men do, right? It's just in tits and ass.