Why don't you just settle for a gf with a penis? Because it's "gay"? Who cares?

Why don't you just settle for a gf with a penis? Because it's "gay"? Who cares?

Attached: _7eJ67ZoOiD29xQOf1jybB2cmhq2Y37cBs41pEeeXKY.jpg (2880x3840, 1.54M)

would robots here settle for a gay brown femboy with a bwc fetish?

Attached: fb15842.jpg (905x1280, 158.04K)

Kys tranny psyop agent.

The anus is where poop comes from jason. You're a virgin so you've never been shit dicked, but it's not cute. Even when it's girlpoop. Man excrement is much more foul.

>settle
At this point the equivalent girl would be an easier catch.

seethe white boy give in to bussy

I would yes. The question is more if they would settle for me. I am tall and white so I guess we could fetishize eachother but you know, im a 26 year old neet so its probably best they find someone more successful than me.

kill yourself mutthew

fags are worse than women when it comes to being chadsexuals, not to mention they are size queens.

That's what I told OP, they've increased in market value.

Good boys know how to clean and you dont have to fuck their ass all the time. You can do blowjobs and handies too.

Even if you don't get a little nugget attached to your cock head and a little brown slime on the shaft there is still shit particles there.

Yeah. I know a guy who was a turbo virgin. Way more than me cause im atleast tall and have hobbies/the minimum social skill but this guy was a very, very weak furry lol player. He trooned out and got a boyfriend immediately. Thats how it fucking goes. But most of the guys that want trans girls are really weird. I am glad I never groined for that reason. Its a lot easier to find genuine partners as a gay.

There are shit particles everywhere dude. Your whole bathroom is covered in shit particles meaning you brush your teeth with it. I dont mind it if I cant see it and the smell isnt too bad. I have fucked my own ass with dildoes and if you clean properly you dont have to have a gross experience. Pussies are grosser to me.

I'd gladly date a brown femboy and give him my BWC every night.

>vaginas are grosser than shitholes
Absolutely repulsive. Kill yourself

Shouldn't you be reflecting on why you're so disgusting that men prefer other men over you, roastie?

cope faggot there is nothing like a real woman

>Yeah. I know a guy who was a turbo virgin. Way more than me cause im atleast tall and have hobbies/the minimum social skill but this guy was a very, very weak furry lol player. He trooned out and got a boyfriend immediately.

Young men are really screwed in this generation. Was he even gay?

I CANNOT BREEEEEED

I had never seen any sign of gayness in him before that. Though he did mainly hang out with a girl and he was a furry. He liked lucario so I always assumed he was a little gay. She is a bad person in my perspective cause they were always a judgmental asshole. I remember getting dragged to this comic shop to play smash melee and some Mario party. The comic store owner was from Any Forums and kept making subtle references that made me giggle the whole time. The furry was seething the whole time cause I was laughing at this dudes "shit tier humor". They got mad that I was laughing. Its kind of colored how I see trans people like they just fail as a male and fall back on transitioning and even then stay miserable. Thats not all trans people but they absolutely exist.