Fembots like this exist and yet are so hard to find and date. Why

Fembots like this exist and yet are so hard to find and date. Why

Attached: 1635887348023.jpg (894x894, 226.18K)

She honestly looks so huggable. Would love to cuddle with her despite the "aroma"

Because they are mentally fucking deranged enough to let themselves go like that.
Even then, I would eat every single glass pane in the Burj Khalifa's windows and shit them out as shards of glass just to smell a stinky slobby fembot's armpits.

My neighbor looks like this but she's a lesbian.

Attached: 1647100313817.png (2298x2106, 184.41K)

And?

origichigger.

And, she doesn't like men.

As long as you can physically overpower her, I don't see why that would matter.

I got off to this image once, I'm pretty sure the guy who posted it on DA has a kike pfp, and her backstory is that her dad works for the JIDF or some shit like that. It was pretty funny to read

but the problem is there will be plenty of people in prison who would be able to overpower this guy

Then kidnap her and keep her somewhere secluded, what is she gonna do? She's just a greasy lazy slob by default, she can't even shave her armpits to save her life.

cause they dont leave the house dumbass

are you speaking from experience? You make it seem so simple

Attached: 1636485643100.jpg (674x647, 73.03K)

I mean, should be easy enough to kidnap a disgusting waste of space that nobody cares about or would notice anyway. The hard thing would be remembering to feed it every once in a while.

And how would one get to the checkpoint of being able to kidnap a disgusting waste of space? Seems hard in the context that theyre shut ins and chances are the only people they would interact are dissapointed family members who know their routine with no effort

It'd be a burden off their backs, if they care enough then you better be good at hide and seek. Also, you can find plenty of slobs online, since they spend most of the time here. Maybe chadfish her, or in this case, stacyfish her to get her info, the rest is simple enough.

How would you go about identifying one, with no info, or just surface info?

Trial and error, some of them do get pretty desperate and post their hairy greasy bits online for degenerates like me to fap to.

They are mentally ill, and never look that pretty in the face. They often look ogremode or the fat has warped their face into a disgusting blob.

Not if they have good bone structure and fat distribution genetics, some fatties have pretty cute faces.

Eh still pretty hot as long as their face isn't THAT ugly

And they'd go from passable to 9/10 if they just didn't get fat.

I hate fat. I hear other men talk about fat ass and chubby chasing but I could never get into it, I couldn't hump 300 lbs of lard with lipstick without losing my erection. I'm currently on a kind of fast where I maintain protein to lose my poking out belly motivated by pure disgust of it. About half of women are fat which means as a 1/10 male the only women I have a chance with are going to be fat unless I go after the mentally ill or poor immigrants, I'd be more motivated to get a gf if I weren't left with the obese dregs.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (949x703, 116.76K)