I saw this image today. Anyone else been approached by the Chinese government that can confirm Lonnie Din's message?

I saw this image today. Anyone else been approached by the Chinese government that can confirm Lonnie Din's message?

Attached: 1647198838414.png (931x580, 96.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2021/12/13/technology/china-propaganda-youtube-influencers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asian men are suffering because they have no gf despite getting good jobs and earning a lot of money
>dumb fuck chinese agents think that they can win by offering more money

JUST OFFER THEM A GF AND YOU W ILL GET WHAT YOU WANT

>I am keeping my answer anonymous
Didn't read further.Larp.

>Anyone else been approached by the Chinese government
not about stealing IP, but chinese government is pretty open about contacting gweilo with youtube channels to get them to repeat their talking points in english.

Got any proof? I'm not surprised at all since that's the way glowniggers operate. I've heard rumors that #StopAAPI hate and similar were chicom influence operations from ben shapiro types as a talking point. I'm not saying stopping hate is a bad thing, just that it's good to see what we're dealing with here.

serpentZA talked about it and showed which youtubers did it. was obvious when they all make the same videos, same titles, spew same talking points. its also really obvious when they say CPC instead of CCP.

Does he have screencaps or anything? Not interested if it's just another literally who with a camera spewing accusations at other randos with a camera to stir up fake drama for both their benefit.

>oh herro preez, you steal state secwet we gib gf, you rike?

Honestly, as an Asian guy that deal doesn't sound bad as long as there's financial compensation included too (in minecraft.)

Attached: 1646636276686.png (747x491, 29.98K)

i cant find his original shorter video, he has an hour+ long video but im not gonna link you that. here's a news article talking about it.

nytimes.com/interactive/2021/12/13/technology/china-propaganda-youtube-influencers.html

if it works, it works.

Attached: mitchmcconnellelainechao.png (1995x855, 1.31M)

Fucking traitor, gross shit

Attached: 15.jpg (480x480, 23.71K)

Why are they doing this bros? I thought president Xi made it illegal to be this girly?

Attached: lmfao.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

I've seen that article before in fact. I have no doubt they're running psy-ops in the west using western-born Chinese peoples' grievances as a wedge. I personally know of a Taiwanese-American girl who said she would be "open to reunifying with mainland china" and reactively flips shit whenever someone so much as implies that china is less than ideal and parrots chicom talking points left and right. I caught her in a loop once when I use the name western soldiers gave pic related, the chicom. She was about to give the spiel about how we were denigrating her pwecious china until I pointed out it was a very highly respected and influential piece of tactical gear loved by everyone who could find one. What really ticked her off was saying "so are you saying 'chicom' is a bad thing???"
On the flipside I know chinese born students that intentionally wear Winnie the Pooh merch to class because they don't have the freedom to do so in China.

Attached: 1_front.jpg (5160x2814, 1.26M)

westen born chinese men and women are really the worst and most subversive group i've ever made contact with. it's unbelievable how coddled they are. they never grow out of it either. i really dont understand how they can be like they are. it's like they are designed to never leave their mother's womb

they literally praise china and write constant criticisms of white people and "white" society (i.e., the west) while literally being the product of their own parents escape from more oppressive regimes. it's unbelievable.

This country continues to consistently mock asians on national television and across social media platforms. The Americans I have lived beside my whole life still see me as "those people" and not as their fellow countrymen, and I never will expect them to. I will play the role given to. All of this, in minecraft of course.

Attached: Agni-suit-chapt019.jpg (869x1366, 193.84K)

I think human trafficking is even less likely to win them over than money they don't need

That's sad that you feel that way asian bro. I think it's unfortunately the fault of our racial and tribal dynamics as humans. As well, the Chinese have not really given a very good impression to the west over the years.

You gotta understand, Italians and Poles and Russians were all treated the same way when they first arrived late to America. You're coming super late, and frankly your culture (if it is Chinese) is more likely to be rejected than accepted by westerners because they think it's shit. Tbh I don't blame them (specifically talking about china)

Koreans and Japanese do much better

From experience their excessive crying has made it harder for other asians who face the same racism bullshit to have their stories believed because we just get lumped with their chicom talking points because the average american literally cannot tell different asians apart.

Not sure what the problem is, Asian women are overrated as hell.

>imply you'd backstab the country of your birth that took you in after your parents escaped authoritarian China if you were given the chance to
>get called a traitor in response
>say you're a victim that is being seen as 'those people' in response
>post some edgy, anime pic as the shit cherry on top as if you're some misunderstood, tragic antihero

You aren't some anime protagonist, you're acting as an 'other', that's why I called you a traitor. It's cringe itt, I bet your grandparents who were likely either nationalists or suffered in the cultural revolution are rolling in their graves.

Attached: feels27.png (645x773, 11.04K)

The Chinese have been in America since the 1800s. It's not going away anytime soon, and neither will it be for my children. Asian people just look far too different to ever be accepted.
The only thing that matters is my tribe, which is only made up of my extended family. I won't hesitate to take on opportunities that help my tribe.

I don't care as long as they pay me, frankly. I don't care what happens to other asians either. Just pay me and keep my extended family safe and I'll comply. I don't owe Americans or my government anything, especially since the government is endorsing discrimination against me, which is sickening.

Nah. Chinese were in America since the 1800s in numbers so tiny that they were insignificant. Now California is infested with them. Theyre everywhere. Conditions will improve once the Chinese distinguishes themselves for good reasons and reputation changes. Italian Americans, Poles, and Russians have all done that at various points. They still get bad treatment, just like everyone does, even the WASPs. That's human society mate

Stop being a pussy about it

I don't hear any reasons why he should care
I am white myself, and a fully agree with you. Society treats everyone badly. So no one owes society shit. Let it all burn for all I care.

Even if it goes according to as you say, in the meanwhile I'm not going to lie down and take the bullshit flung at me. I'm going to take any opportunity to advance myself.

Very true. It's not like White men aren't having a great time either. In fact, the government is ALSO endorsing discrimination against White men. I don't understand why you would lay down and take that bullshit.

>I bet your grandparents who were likely either nationalists or suffered in the cultural revolution are rolling in their graves.

Not that user but that's close to my heritage. I had grandparents who were in Hong Kong when the Japanese invaded, so they fled to Vietnam, only to have to deal with the fucking commies during the Vietnam war. Two of my uncles enlisted with the US Army as translators during the Vietnam war. The other side fought the chicoms and were part of the group that escaped to Taiwan. Pretty much all of us hate the Chinese. It's always weird to see some of these american-born chinese faggots shill for china or some shit. I know that I'd take up arms against any fucking chicoms that invaded or anything. Gotta finish the job my ancestors couldn't.