Diagnosed with Schizophrenia a year ago

>Diagnosed with Schizophrenia a year ago
>Hospitalized but approved for NEETbux
>Dad more supportive of me after learning of the diagnosis
>Encouraged me to quit my job and become a NEET fulltime
>Literally get paid for being a schizo

I love my dad anons

Attached: HD-wallpaper-pepe-on-laptop-working-pepe-funny-cool.jpg (800x546, 44.8K)

What country? How did you get neetbux?

BORDERLINE SKITZO SORTA FINE TITS THO

Canada, my psychiatrist brought up the idea with my dad and me, and had a social worker sign me up to get on NEETbux

what type of schizophrenia though?

Paranoid Schizophrenia

Originally

Based Truth Knower.

cool, so what's the voice said ?

Attached: 1620750330779.png (382x382, 188.99K)

fellow canadian skitzo here, my parents still wanted me to work but i only work 1-3 days a week and i still get schizobux. feels like shit desu the few friends that i have are all healthy normies with successful relationships and careers. what medication do you use, op?

Clozapine -175mg
Escitalopram -10mg

Abilify 300mg (i think) injection. I get mild tremors. Do you have any side effects? also what province are you from?

The clozapine makes me super sluggish and tired so they make me take the dose at night before bed, otherwise the side effects are minimal. From Alberta, you?

Your dad seems like a good dad. Kudos to him

Ontario here. glad to hear you're enjoying the schizo life; i wanna off myself everyday. one final question, how much do you get? i used around 800CAD a month when i wasn't working.

used to get***

$1685.00 CAD per month

good fucking lord. nice to know Ontario is the shitiest province for just about everything.

Alberta despite being more conservative is pretty generous for disability payments

true. nice bro. that's a good bit of spending money you get there. are there any restrictions on how much money you can have in your bank accounts? i can't exceed 40k

I can't exceed 100k in assets, again Alberta is pretty generous

Pour the wine, whore to grind, quarter to nine, let's go.