Women are dating beta now more than ever! What's your excuse?

Women are dating beta now more than ever! What's your excuse?

Attached: d.png (1080x896, 118.37K)

why do women fetishise homoshit so much these days?

why are straight men demonised so much that we can't even expect attention from straight women? they all just want fags or pseudo-fags.

I was an autist loner but no body bullied me, I was an easy choice but why was I left alone.

>they all just want fags
>they all just want chads
jesus christ you're not even fucking trying to stay consistent anymore

You realize they still have to be tall and have a good face right? Just now less muscular.

Wait what? Why? I don't understand what I'm meant to take from this tweet.

my excuse is i dont live through social media because i know its all virtue signalling shit, genius

You can be a fag and also be a Chad at the same time, jackass.

This is all fake and a test.
>"Oh I totally want to peg a guy!"
>"It's okay to cry around me"
>"My boyfriend made me a flower crown!"
They want people to fall for this so they can hard filter you. I simply do not believe them.

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

genuinely surprised she didnt have an onlyfans. in 99% of these cases where women say they want X type of man, its to bait OF simps.

having said that,
>female comedian
>makes jokes about muh sex and muh bajina
tiresome

She makes tweets like this while getting railed by Chad, I'm not dumb enough to fall for this shit

>WOMEN ARE NOW DOING THIS AND THAT
Woah, I don't care. Women are irrational anyway.

There was this one time a new girl came to my school. One day, we talked, and she said the first impression she got from me was that I was gay. Does this count? Honestly it pisses me off.

Yeah, to a lower extent, I get it. Women have told men for generations to "be themselves"; but frankly that's not real. It's that lie-- the thought that, if you're kind to others, someone will eventually love you for who you are, faults and all-- that generates simps and incels.

user is right, this is all bullshit.
Women naturally hate vulnerability and the moment a man shows weakness they instantly stop showing interest in a relationship. It sucks but that's the way it is.

>virtue signaling
Falling for this is just one of many reasons you are ngmi. This is on par with those videos w*men post where they're so "happy" being single.

I got called fat, but never gay
Weird

>Twitterposting
>myopic, internet-raised view of "THIS PERSON SAID THING. THAT MEANS ALL PEOPLE IN THE GROUP THIS PERSON BELONGS TO BELIEVE IT."
You're a fucking idiot.

>Women are dating beta now more than ever
>What's your excuse?
my excuse is that you are lying.

As someone who was frequently called gay in high school and people still often think I'm gay for some reason, I can honestly say I haven't had a woman hit on my in 8 years.

You needed to find shittier people to be around for that. I guess you got lucky. They also need to feel safe doing it, usually because others are doing it or it's out of earshot.

Also I should add that nobody deserves to be bullied. I am glad you didn't go through that. Fuck bullies.