You know you're not meant to eat a whole pizza by yourself in one sitting, right?

you know you're not meant to eat a whole pizza by yourself in one sitting, right?

Attached: pizza.jpg (1200x1600, 497.33K)

I hate when chef Ramsay goes to normal American 'za places and then calls them bad. Like ok it's not some fancy stupid French pizza with thin crusts and leaves on top, but a good 'za is supposed to be doughy with lots of oil and grease and meat. When I see him order big greasy 'za and it falls apart when he tries to eat it, I think "damn, that looks like some good 'za"

Attached: the-feast-gordon-ramsay-pizza1.jpg (1806x1214, 402.93K)

I have never not been capable of one manning a 'za. They're just a cursed food really

I've missed pizza since I went vegan, used to eat a good three or four of those in one sitting.
>t. high metabolism human furnace

Stop saying "za" you fucking autist. Thats so annoying.

>just ate a full medium sized pizza by myself
>literally had a health general check last week where both my height to weight ratio was perfectly in the norm
Have you tried not being anorexic?
...... ok, to be fair that's the only meal I had today.

It's a sin to order pizza for yourself, but it's not a sin if your boss orders pizza for your office and anything you don't eat will go in the trash. It's a sin to let food to into the garbage, so really you're obligated to eat it. I can eat an entire pizza by myself when that happens, and still come home afterwards to my vegan kitchen to resume my mostly-vegan lifestyle.

I used to do that when I was fat and my god the massive shit that followed split my ass open for a bit to the point I was leaking blood out of it for a week

Attached: BE0B3B2F-495B-4EE7-BD42-DFD17068EDB1.jpg (976x850, 97.8K)

>Muh sin
Ok kid, I have an oven to sell you.

And that may work for you but I eat vegan to keep my body clean, not for mommy's chicken tendy points.

Eating vegan doesn't keep your body clean. French fries are vegan. Oreos are vegan. You can pollute your body with all sorts of shit as a vegan.

Damn, bros, I really wanna touch a vagina. But hookup culture doesn't give me any leniency to be an autistic weirdo about it...

Attached: sample_32b1985b7bbef604550b8ea24ce95847.jpg (850x1206, 233.7K)

It sure does keep it clean of responsibility for animal suffering, there's nothing else quite for that besides veganism.

hm thanks for the warning

I can down a medium-sized 'za, especially if I'm hungry. One time I was really hungry (hadn't eaten if over 24 hours or some such) and I tried to eat a large 'za in one sitting. I thought I could do it because as I ate I never felt stuffed as one should. So when 2/3rds of the 'za was put away I figured I may as well finish it all off. Eventually I had eaten the entire large 'za. The next hour or so was spent with crippling abdominal pain as all that 'za caught up with me. I remained immobile until I was finally able to throw some of it up. The catharsis of throwing up that 'za and being set free of the pain and discomfort has yet to be matched in my life.

share the 'za

>one sitting
Only americans do that
A pizza is enough for 4 meals for me. That's 2 days I dont have to worry about food.

but i like za. there's nothing like some za with some chovies on it

Okay, what the fuck is with all the /ck/ crossposting today? Is this a raid?

Attached: wtf yorke.jpg (514x749, 41.62K)

I want to marry a girl like that

I see nothing wrong with that pizza, maybe I'm not snobby enough.

I watched that episode. It was so large that the dough was undercooked, also that's the thin crust according to the restaurant.

Plus too much grease, not good ingredients etc, the normal kitchen nightmares issues.

Good pizza is not supposed to be doughy with that much grease.