Hes gone bro

Hes gone bro
My boy
I just cant believe it
Sept 1 2008 - Mar 13 2022
Fly high buddy

Attached: D40BFC34-5D9E-48B3-89B5-82226AAF31B5.jpg (1170x1560, 1.45M)

Remember all the good times you had with him and all that you provided. That's all you can do.

rip catto

F
Hes in a better place my nigga. Hope he was a good Miaowser

Sorry user. I miss my cat too. You were a good owner and I'm sure they loved you.

When my cat got hit, we pet her and told her she was a good kitty when she was dying on the ventilator. The doctor said she was gone but she was still responding to us petting her with frail meowing. We wanted to show her all our love in the last minutes.

She was the best cat. Never sprayed, always super loving and playful. Would sometimes bring decapitated chipmunk heads inside but that's what cats do eh? Miss her very much

If I had reddit gold I'd give it to you OP!

As a cat owner I find this to be harrowing, truly harrowing.

In fact, my mother has stage 4 cancer, and I'm an immigrant from Bulgaria, and I crawl on my hands and knees for people's entertainment, so that I can come home and feed my sweet kitty.

UGH, just take all my UPBOATS!

Rest in kitty cat heaven!!!!

AHEM. THE RAINBOW BRIDGE. I think we're due for a reminder...

Just deal with grief alone faggot. The internet is not "my pet died please give me attention" Quit being a fucking Diva. Mourn your cat alone. Stupid fag.

Rest in animal heaven.
My dog died last year and I had to incinerate him. At least I was able to bury his ashes under our family tree.
Hope he gave you many happy memories.

I had to put down a cat 3 years in a row so I feel you

2019 in november, my cat peanut. She was my soul. Around 15 years old. Stomach cancer
2020 my moms cat but was my grandparents before they died so we had to take her in. Happened in June I think. Also cancer. 18 years old
2021 A couple weeks ago had to put down the family cat. 20 years old. It was time. Couple with dementia and pain we had to put her down so she wouldn't suffer no more. Sad but at least it was old age that brought her down.

What happened to yours OP? How does it feel as you grow older that everything you know starts dying?

Attached: 1565197310848.jpg (807x659, 36.66K)

shut yo goofy ass corny ass lame ass dusty ass raggedy ass ashy ass up

>OOOOHHHHH NOOOOO NNNNOOOTTT HHHEEECCCKKKIIIINNN CC CCAAAATTTEEEEEEINNNNO NNOY THE NNNNENEWKEKEKEKEKEKOOOOOO NNNNEEEKKKO

RIP, he was just a little feller

rip sweet kitty cat

oh no poor kitty ;-;

I think we all need to sing a song

DOOT DOOT

UPBOAT!

I'M A REDDIT FAGGOT. I POST PICTURES OF MY KITTY CAT ONLINE FOR ATTENTION

PLEASE TELL ME "GENERIC SUPPORT WORDS"

UPBOATIES ALL AROUND

I WON'T JUST REMINISCE ALONE!

I NEED TO CAPITALIZE ON THIS!

UPLOAD MY PICTURE

AND TELL A BUNCH OF STRANGERS

SO THAT THEY CAN SUCK ME OFF

I SURE DID LOVE MY CAT

ALMOST AS MUCH

GIVE ME ATTENTION! I'M A FAG! GIVE ME ATTENTION! I AM A FAG!

You're calling people attention seeking fags? That's ironic user.

what the fuck is wrong with you people posting your dead cat? fucking kill yourself.

>OH MY GOD OP JUST WANTED ATTENTION FOR HIS CAT HE IS JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION FOR HIS CAT THAT DIED ASSHOLE DOOT DOOT DOWNBOATS DOWNBOATS
>WEEER WEEER WEER EEWOOO EWOOO MEANIE ALERT MEANIE ALERT
>*sadistic smile* heh hehhhh well what if i tell him
>PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE (blah blah blah blah fuckin blah blah) I BET THAT FUCKIN STUNG EM
>WHEN YOUR PUPPER OR KITTIO DIES YOU GET ONE FREE ATTENTIONS ON THE INTERNET. IT'S THE RULES!

shut up fags

Attached: 1610413662420.gif (600x497, 295.4K)

rip to our feline friends. Stalwart companions.

So edgy user. Did you graduate from Edge University? We are all in awe of your edginess.

Do people actually get sad over animals dying? Why lol. Animals can't love they're only loyal to you if you feed them and cater to their needs. It's an opportunistic parasitic relationship

genuine question, who the fuck takes a picture at a time like this?
14 years is a decent run though, had a few cats live and die who i've got to spend less than that with, one died as a result of a shitty vet operation and was only like a year old. all you can do is take comfort in the fact you gave them a good life, they were comfy, cared for, a lot of animals don't get that. and then you just get another and give it a good life too

eat shit niggerfaggot

By that logic your parents should have never birthed you.

lol, we get it. You're edgy, and no have idea how cats tie into Any Forums culture.
That's why there used to be a saying: lurk moar.

Some people want to remember the last moments with their animal even if they're shitty unfortunate ones. All the love you gave them and they gave you is manifested then in the final precipice of their lives.

I'm sorry for your loss user, and I'm sorry for all these idiots posting bad things. I hope you find solace in the fact that you were a good owner to him and he knew how much you cared for him. He is waiting for you to live your life at its fullest and meet him on the other side of the rainbow bridge when the time comes.

>animals can't feel emotions.
I think you better do some more reading nigger, because holy shit are you dumb lol

Coping redditors. Animals can't love. If I started feeding your cat/dog and walking or petting her more than you do, she would start following me around and suddenly 'love' me.

Are you, perchance, a beano that I know?

Lmao coping redditors. Here my friend, you dropped your edgefag fedora. Let me pat off the cheeto dust for you so you can put it back on and cope with the fact that even animals can't love you.

No use arguing with retards, I suppose.

Attached: 1561894025716.jpg (851x479, 44.1K)

I'm so sorry for you neko, user, I know how hard it is. My oldest cat had to be euthanized last year, I was there until the last second. A few months later a newborn kitten appeared at our door, looks exactly like him. Now we have that one too.

Nah I'm pure European. I just don't understand normalfags who assign human emotions and complexity to animals.

Havent you got some children to beat, some homeless people to kick, an animal to crush you mentally ill faggot?

Ok, Oue-

So you went up to your dying cat and snapped a picture of it? How the fuck is this any different from the whores taking hospital selfies by their dying grandmothers? You really are a reddit nigger the other anons aren't kidding

Attached: 1574365973517.png (680x583, 174.49K)

Final moment with your cat? Time to take a photo!!

Your animal doesn't love you. It sticks with you because you provide for it. It would stick with me if I started providing for it more than you. It loves you as much as a gold digger loves her human wallet husband. Truth hurts, normalcattle just can't handle it.

Okay so it was a woman who hurt you to be this way. You're not alone there user. If you want a dog or cat to need you to provide for them go get one. It's a really stupid example saying you'd essentially steal someone else's pet just to prove a point.

My dogs are loyal. They're wary of any and all strangers unless I tell them they're okay. And I definitely would not be saying that about you. They don't accept food or pets from strangers. Seethe harder.