Tfw no stalker user to message me all day and monitor what I'm doing

tfw no stalker user to message me all day and monitor what I'm doing....

Attached: FD9cElYWQAEs-gB.jpg_small.jpg (481x680, 59.94K)

that's me, silly. been talking to you on this board all day withotu you realizing, hehe.

yes but u dont stalk me so whats the point

i sometimes check if you're online on of, so that kind of counts as stalking?

i want to be snuggled in between you and husbando so that the love will dry away the tears

haha no it doesn't im only online if im posting
why dont u like stalk my Twitter or discord :/ or insta

isn't the whole point of stalking to do it without being noticed by the stalkee?

Why dont you just kill yourself? Plenty of stalkers will cut you open, evaluate cause of death and then other stalkers will visit your burial site. Why dont you try that?

Don't you have a bf who might as well be your stalker?

i check your twitter though. instagram asks to log in to view posts, so i don't use it.

You really want a guy stalking you user? Former obsessive stalker here. Obsessed with one girl and one girl only for like two years now. The only one I have any remote interest in because she's a hateful goth bitch.

Make several alts on Instagram using different E-mails simply to stalk her. Tell her I own her, act off the wall crazy just to frighten her. Last time we talked dumb bitch sent me her ID with her full name and I said, "isn't that pretty stupid considering our past?"

Don't plan on using that info against her even though I could. Despite how much I hate her fucking guts I still want her to be my wife and have my children.

So tell me, why the fuck would you want some psychopathic loser doing that to you? Doesn't make any sense user. Find a good man and stop romanticizing the dark triad. Anyone who "stalks" you in any way shape or form is not out for your best interest.

idk i wish i could interact with a stalker...
maybe but anons are too lazy to visit my grave
husband and he can't stalk cuz we live together
aw thank u for stalking me user....maybe someday we will cross paths...

i just posted for you on twitter user....please notice me

i replied

onigiri.

No response for this OP?

me except i don't initiate ever i just monitor what they're doing so i can call them out when they lie to me later about what they're doing

Attached: 1623108508799.jpg (1200x630, 67.24K)

i read and if i had someone that dedicated to following me i would be really honored

I know your writing style. I know when you post without your trip

hehe thats so cute ....

You're weird. I respect it.

She did like it just couldn't admit it. She bled internal agony. Just couldn't realize exactly what I told her, that she enjoyed this kind of abuse. So I paid off some people whose music I know she would find to fuck with her head.

When she realizes I was the one who'd do everything for her, it'll be too late and she'll be alone.

its cute how dedicated you are to this person maybe ill have someone like you in the future

Call me cute again and I'll DDOS you

Jk I can't DDOS

haha okay!!! i won't!!