1. Talk about your waifu/husbando
2. Be devoted to your one and only waifu/husbando
3. Let waifu improve your life
4. Be friends!
5. Have a great time fellow waifuists!

Previous thread:

Attached: 2dlove.jpg (750x783, 236.69K)

Reposting questions from last time.

>you get one sentence to sum up waifu to a noob. what is it?
>you find a character that looks and acts very much like waifu. how do you feel about them?
>there's an extra room in your home. what do you and waifu use it for?
>you and waifu have your first tense/awkward disagreement. what's it mostly likely about?
>how do you two overcome this moment?
>you and waifu have your first intense agreement. what's it most likely about?
>how do you deepen this bond?

Attached: 41e0d876d8e20421c1eb62b3575c5fb5.jpg (900x900, 186.82K)

Really love her, way beyond words

Quick Hana on a lazy sunday!

Attached: D1320-WVYAEAUWf.jpg (1276x1914, 148.15K)

you guys have all made patgifs right, anons?
oh how I want nothing more than to give him headpats and get them too

Attached: aaa75144-f269-462c-986b-1629c41468f5.gif (112x112, 30.55K)

Cutest girl and best body- koneko

Attached: A7808CE5-037C-461B-BCC6-9EEF37C8F18E.jpg (3840x2160, 1.5M)

It's my wife Kana's birthday today! She is loved, and will forever be my wife.
Jamming out with waifu would be paradise. Of course a husbandofag would like the picture where Kana is at her most handsome and coolest
Kana's red nails would be cute. I imagine she'd never paint her nails on her own, but if her friends offered it to her she'd have fun. Used to pass a place that advertised itself as a "nail bar", sounds like a place her friends would take her!
>helping waifu dress-up
Buying Kana sexy leggings for a workout session!
>one sentence to sum up waifu to a noob
Kana K. is an adorable fiery tomboy who seizes all the attention of the room with her passion!
>a character that looks and acts very much like waifu
Many of those are my favorite characters, to the point I almost consider them spiritual siblings of Kana. A few I imagine would be like what my and Kana's daughter would be. Even if they're lesser to me than Kana, they still hold the same spirit.
>extra room
A spare bedroom, where me and Kana's friends/family can stay the night. But one day it will be (one of) the rooms our kids live in
>first tense/awkward disagreement. what's it mostly likely about?
Me not wanting to help her with something, for some reason. I think Kana could be a demanding lover at times.
>overcome this moment
It would be a process of mutual learning. I know I could never do a lot of things on my own, but Kana being there would elevate me. We'd apologize, move on, and know we'll do better next time
>first intense agreement. what's it most likely about
Probably we'd be listening to something cool early in our relationship and just smile at each other, knowing how we both damn well like it. Maybe with a hi-five and a kiss afterwards
>deepen this bond
Keep listening to stuff we enjoy together, and find cool new ways of enjoying things together, like syncing our playlists as we exercise so we're getting the same workout experience

Attached: kanakkt074b.png (517x720, 367.87K)

>allowing you to use condoms on the first place

Cyan would be perfect as that's her main color, but I really love black nails, they are just perfect. I'd love to give her a nice pedicure too, while we're both watching tv on the morning.

Very very much, she lived on a rural village 1000 years ago after all so we're both from different worlds. As how she'd feel about the present world it may depend if she's a servant or not, servants get summon with all the necesary knowledge from the age they get summoned in along with the language, so she wouldn't really have any trouble. Then as a regular human she'd get really sick and lost on a big city right away due to how flashy and new everything would be for her. Pretty similar to how sick some old prisoners get after getting released from jail after decades and being introduced on a world that's completely different from the one they were used to.

Attached: 78954180_p0.jpg (982x1389, 922.36K)

Bumping for my BITCH

Kama...

Attached: __kama_and_kama_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_waero__38dd8e077dc105a55346454af3a0a403.png (800x1200, 578.78K)

*jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart in the shape of a heart beats out of chest, klaxon sound effect, hits head 50 times with hammer, pulls chain on train whistle next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware nearby, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, takes out boxing glove, punches self in face 15 times, tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart, drops to the floor gives 20 push ups and starts burning like a tea kettle, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair* Ahem, you look very lovely.

Attached: CharaStudio-2022-02-23-21-26-44-Render.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

I asked my neighbor about getting Wisteria cuttings; they said I'd be better off just buying new cultivars from a nursery. I was pretty let down by that, but all that means is I'm changing my plans. I'm going to start a wisteria bonsai this year, by any means necessary!

"Hana is the kind, elegant and somewhat rebellious gunner from Girls und Panzer."
>You find a character that looks and acts very much like waifu. how do you feel about them?
I've found a few, but they don't click with me the way she does. If they were so similar as to be indistinguishable, maybe it might be different. Maybe I've been with Hana so long my bias has completely taken over.
>There's an extra room in your home. what do you and waifu use it for?
Assuming we already have a music room, having a room for all her Sensha-do trophies, or even pictures of her best arrangements. We could put photos from my best shows in there as well, and souvenirs from our lives together. A "Memory Room" I guess you could call it: something that displays our achievements with pride.
>You and waifu have your first tense/awkward disagreement. what's it mostly likely about?
Inevitably I'll have done something wrong, or perhaps there's a cultural conflict or misunderstanding.
>How do you two overcome this moment?
I tend to get VERY emotional and overwhelmed, but Hana is the opposite; she'd probably tell me to calm down, and reassure me that everything's alright. I'm sure we'd be able to talk it over rationally after that.
>You and waifu have your first intense agreement. what's it most likely about?
About creativity; we feel very similarly about how we express ourselves, so we'd be on the same wavelength almost immediately.
By doing the things we love with each other, of course, and learning about them in the process.

Attached: Boko Doll Standee OU.jpg (1152x2048, 315.76K)

goodnight waifufags

Attached: chris211.jpg (599x891, 663.18K)

goodnight senpai

Waifu, but she's using men's cologne instead of her usual fragrance. How do you react?

Is she okay with you posting nudes of her publicly?

Parappa,simple as.

Rapping dog. Oh wait, that's a phrase.
Cartoon rapping dog in love.
>you find a character that looks and acts very much like waifu. how do you feel about them?
I must be dreaming because Parappa's design is too iconic for people to even dare do such a thing. The closest I've heard about or seen is Captain Cat Kit from Rakugakids, and to be honest, I don't care.
We would try to give it an use as an actual room (such as a study room or a guest bedroom) as soon as we could so it doesn't become our storage room instead.
>you and waifu have your first tense/awkward disagreement. what's it mostly likely about?
I think it would be about something random and minor.
By realizing that both ways are fine and compromising.
I think it'd probably have to do with our philosophies and outlooks on life. He's a lot more optimistic than I am.
I think we'd eventually learn from each other, and it'd make us closer as we become better at understanding ourselves too.

El Gherbito...

Based, I really think Hana would be proud of you. I think Parappa would like bonsais quite a bit too, but not be that good at the upkeep of them.

>Waifu, but she's using men's cologne instead of her usual fragrance. How do you react?
Since Parappa's a guy it'd be women's cologne instead, and I think I'd like it, even if it's kinda weird

Attached: 2401879_saimonou_perform.png (943x1160, 619.54K)

The two of us continue to love each-other. Feels good.

Attached: chara backlit fence.jpg (1500x900, 81.94K)

How likely is your waifu to initiate sex with you while in a relationship?

Feels good to love the wife

Chris is a magical girl that uses huge guns.
They'd likely be my favorite character in their series. A good example is pic related from Lyrical Nanoha
A general "hobby room" would be nice. She'd be able to keep all of the plushies and cute shit that she likes but is too embarrassed to show to others, and I can use it for soldering and other nerdy shit I do.
>you and waifu have your first tense/awkward disagreement. what's it most likely about?
It'd probably be over a stupid joke I'd make that she'd take personally.
I'd let her know that I was just messing around and to not take things so seriously, while also promising to be more tactful. Ideally we'd be able to banter and playfully bully each other without any hurt feelings.
Probably over my female friends that I'm close with. Chris strikes me as the potentially jealous type.
I'd show her that she means the world to me, and that'd I'd never do anything to hurt her. I'd probably invite us all to hang out, so she realizes my relationships with others are entirely platonic.

Attached: 82116655_p0.jpg (1106x1000, 765.53K)