This could be you, but you don't like black women/white men

This could be you, but you don't like black women/white men.
Why?

Attached: 1647118370467.webm (720x1280, 1.07M)

Thats untrue. I just have low self-esteem.

Low self esteem for?

Myself, obviously.
Hookups arent my bag, anyway

Most black women I've met are obese, and that's one of the few things that will completely turn me off. But if a cute black girl ever looked my way, I definitely wouldn't turn her down

Why the low self esteem though?

Always hated myself. Had trouble fitting in as a kid. Was short, put of shape, and had a short temper. Used to throw tantrums. Never made any close friends. Stayed relatively solitary throughout my life. Everything is an embarrassment

But now you're better right?

I have done some terrible things over the course of my life, but i now have a job.
Not up for pursuing girls of any color, no matter how attractive i may find them

Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Id rather be this(The female)

Attached: 1639255662849.webm (242x480, 1.38M)

Causr I'm not into zoophilia

Cursed be he that lieth with any manner of beast. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Most i.e. ALL black women I've met have been just female versions of their male counterparts. Loud, violent, arrogant, loud, loud, fucking loud, stupid, and loud.

>someone is recording this degeneracy
why are mutts like this?

You phrase it like there's a third party.

This is the way it always should be

Attached: 1647177162843.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

any black girls wanna talk can hit me up at fenr#1247
black fembots is literally my kryptonite

Theres nothing degenerates about it. They are in bliss

Attached: 1633291031646.jpg (3480x2470, 1.01M)

I do date black women and that really be me sometimes

Attached: 1647115732579.jpg (500x500, 27.58K)

>This could be you, but
you weren't born with chads god tier genetics
/thread

Oof.. checked cirno dubs