Being a woman is NOT "life on easy mode"

>Women bleed from vagina once a month, causing cramps and bad mood
>Women's pregnancy lasts 9 months and bears a heavy physical and mental load on the host female, whereas a man can bust a nut and be done with it in a few minutes
>Women on average are shorter than the average man, meaning they can't reach high objects
>Women are much physically weaker than men on average, meaning they must put more effort into moving/lifting heavy objects, and are unable to do some tasks at all
>Job opportunities are serverely limited for women due to lower physical strength, as many jobs require heavy lifting
>Women have a severe disadvantage in combat due to smaller size and strength
>Women are an easier target for being mugged due to smaller size and lower strength, and they are obviously at higher risk of sexual assault or rape
Being a woman must suck.

Attached: d06.png (528x537, 478.8K)

Now tell us about all the advantages women do have

None, only men are advantaged in this patriarchal society.

>>Women on average are shorter than the average man, meaning they can't reach high objects
>>Women are much physically weaker than men on average, meaning they must put more effort into moving/lifting heavy objects, and are unable to do some tasks at all
>>Job opportunities are serverely limited for women due to lower physical strength, as many jobs require heavy lifting
>>Women have a severe disadvantage in combat due to smaller size and strength
>>Women are an easier target for being mugged due to smaller size and lower strength, and they are obviously at higher risk of sexual assault or rape
I mean I suffer from these same things due to being a short guy. Women live life on easy mode compared to me and I would have rather been born a woman.

Women and men need each other and cannot exist without the support of the other.
The weird boys vs. girls stuff where fringe groups are basically just hateful towards the other and try to meme that they can be independent and happy without them just brings universal suffering.

man it's almost like each gender is specialized for a different set of tasks...
wonder who could've figured that out

>Pregnancy
Don't get pregnant
>Shorter
Use a stool
>Lifting objects
Lift lighter objects
>Physically weaker
Most things in modern society don't require physical strength
>Many jobs require heavy lifting
Most jobs don't require lifting
>Disadvantaged in combat
There are no gladiatorial arenas
>More likely to get mugged/raped
Stop dressing like a whore and going to sketchy places, retard.

this idiot put things like "not reaching top shelves" and not being able to do excel in physical combat as valid reasons for why being a woman must suck.
realistically only disadvantage out of here is childbirth , the rest are bullshit

Man: Normal Mode
Woman: Heaven or Hell Mode

Why do foids make shitty ass threads like this then have the audacity to not even reply to people pointing out most of the bullshit they spout is bullshit? Ehats their problem?

Im not even a foid. I havent responded to anybody because all of the arguments in this thread are invalid

But I am a short guy, I literally suffer from most things women suffer from. I arguable have it ever worse. You cannot refute that you dumb reddit libshit

I would rather rape a dog than touch a female

You still do not bleed from your vagina, you don't go through pregnancy, you are still physically stronger than the average woman, and you are not at a higher chance of being raped. A short man still has an advantage over and average woman

>on average
>average
>average

I'm a scrawny guy and I get none of the heavy lifting jobs, plus no quotas to favor me in the other ones. Periods probably do suck though.

>you are still physically stronger than the average woman,
If only. Most are taller than me.

I would trade a reliable, predictable physical pain for the mental anguish endured by your average male any day of the fucking week.

I feel bad all the time so I dont give a shit about feeling bad once a month. People will go out and buy you comfort foods to support you because you actually have value.

I think pregnancy is beautiful and it sucks that I could never be a mother or give a good man a baby. Sure its painful but nowadays they put you on so many drugs to help. This argument is valid but I would still consider it a positive because a guy cant even do that. A mothers bond is a lot stronger. Its angelic. Guys can never be that.

We are stronger but women are better at socializing which is way more important. Because they arent stronger men do all the backbreaking sweaty labor while women make them refreshing drinks if they want to feel helpful. This is actually a perk. I have to lift shit and work in the sun or move literal shit for farming while my mom and sister watch tv.

Getting raped is a real issue. But it comes from actually being desirable. It can be avoided by being around groups and having a guy to protect you. Im a guy and if I call someone out I get my ass kicked. If a girl call someone out the worst that happens is people dont take you seriously. We have improved society so women arent constantly being attacked. The only reason I havent been raped isnt because Im so strong and tall. Its because no one would ever want me.

I wont go into the negatives of being a guy because that would destroy this whole argument too easily,

Women get easy office jobs where you do nothing, get paid good and have growth opportunity.
That is the only privilege you have, that I envy and I despise women for it.

All of society is geared towards females. Women face no disadvantages and what advantages they have are amplified due to the structure of society.
Men today have no advantages. The world is built for short people and cripples. There are no situations where strength comes in handy. There are very few areas requiring mental abilities and every woman and shitskin is on the fast track to be promoted over you no matter how much merit you display nor their lack of merit. Men have always had it worse than women, but the difference has never been so extreme as it is now.
To succeed in life a woman can choose to mooch off the government, get free school and then accept a diversity role as lead engineer or developer or whatever job she wants and she won't have to perform any of the job responsibilities because she'll never be fired. If she's a traditional girl she'll get free education, fuck five or more guys, then settle down with whoever has the most money and family connections. Then she'll cheat on him with a few more men until deciding her husband is abusive and will then steal his children, house, and half his portfolio, all backed by government thugs. Then she'll probably repeat the show and divorce rape another guy she met from her now ex-husband's country club after she squanders everything from the first divorce.

I mean, being able to legally exit your country when the Russians invade is pretty nice for one.

If you carry a gun, rape ceases to be an issue.
It's only a matter of paperwork and getting cleared for self defense.