College parties and bars are the worst places to pick up women

College parties and bars are the worst places to pick up women.

Attached: 6b37dd787d7580431ea261e5620f5e3f.png (827x905, 365.65K)

at college parties and bars, women that know you or know your friends may show their interest in you now with liquid courage

>telling a board full of mentally ill shut in's this
oh
ok, thanks

any other tips, mystery?

More anime girls being strangled?

Attached: 23c4iupj7t461.jpg (463x453, 19.78K)

>ruby
been a very long time since i've seen this one, post more. preferably not being strangled
nigga

Funny, how women so rarely approach guys, isn't it? Even in the feminized times, the women want to hold on to the privileges that they already have. Could it possibly be... that feminism was never about rights, per se, but power??

I think it's just because you're ugly, user.

>Fall for a girl
>Super hard
>Lives near me in the same city
>She's a tiktoker, popular, party girl
>Posts how she goes out to parties EVERY weekend
>Actively leaves comments in guys Tiktok videos or IG posts like
>>I love you so much
>>I like you
>>I can't wait to see you tomorrow
>>I love you
>She does this with ALOT of guys
Bros... Give it to me straight, should I try? Obviously I'm a fucking nobody and don't use tiktok at all, should I try to make a move?
Oh and
>Shes 14 and Im 25
idk what to do

Attached: Carcass.jpg (1080x1080, 70.93K)

If she's that age then you shouldn't takes her comments seriously. Or her feelings toward you. Fuck, man, what are you thinking? She's still playing with Legos, if you're gonna rape her you gotta move fast because kids don't know what the fuck they're doing.
We never talked.

uh... no? user what are you doing

Attached: confession2.png (1229x1160, 60.14K)

Dude, we all are aware of what is really going on. Why are you still in the "questioning" phase? You already have the answers, so are you just looking for social rapport? That's feminine behavior.

> she's 14
Nigger you already know what to do unless you want to go to prison and get gang raped by Tyrone and his squad

so just yolo and fuck it?
But, I really like her T-T

WELL GOOD THING I NEVER WENT TO EITHER ( laugh track plays )

>14
God damn it, you almost had me. Excellent bait

seems like bullshit, plus if shes actually like that, she's going to be grossed out by you by the time you even utter a second syllable

Attached: 1630556148482.jpg (711x514, 91.3K)

bro that's ruby from rwby, not an anime tho

Bars are probably the best place, but house parties are fun. Just get a hobby if you are bad at hanging out

>College parties...are the worst places to pick up women.

In a sense, this is true. In my experience, college girls go to parties to get fucked, but they have already decided who they are going to let fuck them before they get there. Their PRESENCE at the party is to get a particular guy to fuck them. He may not know it yet, but that's why they are there.

And if you aren't that guy, you can't just meet some girl and "pick her up" and CONVINCE her to fuck you. Not in the time allotted. If you went to a college party and got laid, the odds are very, VERY heavy that the girl had decided she was going to fuck you before either of you got there.

Usually you are the guy tho. People get desperate after 1am

>If you went to a college party and got laid, the odds are very, VERY heavy that the girl had decided she was going to fuck you before either of you got there.
This is true, 100% true and extra point if she asked you if you were going