Lawyer anons, how easy is it to meet undergrad girls in law school...

Lawyer anons, how easy is it to meet undergrad girls in law school, or are you practically limited to girls in your law classes?

Attached: 1645908365417.jpg (884x1010, 114.93K)

Bump for law student user stories

Attached: 1646279830814.jpg (1280x1280, 235.79K)

>oh shit you're a lawdog now bro how bout some free legal advice for your friend user?
>"OY VEY I TOOK AN OATH THE SAME AS A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO BREAK IT SO YOU CAN SAVE A FEW GORILLION SHEKELS?!"
not even once

I'm more asking how law schools is for meeting cute girls user...

Attached: 1645810458032.jpg (1024x638, 52.65K)

Why would you be limited? My single friend dated many students from other schools in our university (not undergrads though cause he was in his 30s).

law school user here; you're pretty much limited to your classes for opportunities to strike up conversation. Otherwise, you'll have to go out of your way to meet undergrad students. HYS student here.

Well even if there are technically tons of undergrad girls on campus, I could see a circumstance where they're there, but you rarely interact with them. Most of them time when you walk by a girl on campus, you're walking in opposite directions, and both have places to be. Sure you could quickly ask for a number, but you could easily become 'that guy' by doing so.
>you're pretty much limited to your classes for opportunities to strike up conversation
Yeah this is pretty much what I expected, or feared I guess. I'm too ugly for dating apps, so the only way I can meet girls is irl. In undergrad I only ever met girls in my classes since I never went to student clubs. I feel like it would be weird for a grad student to go to undergrad student clubs though, though honestly I don't know since I never went to any clubs so I don't know if they're mixed with undergrad and grad students together (I suspect not and that there are grad student clubs which are separate).

Then again, if there is a big undergrad population, you could still meet girls at bars, but I'm way too shy to go to bars by myself. Pretty much the only 'organic' interactions I can hope for to meet girls is probably through law classes itt.

Attached: 1645670104692.jpg (1328x1082, 133.59K)

Any grad student anons have experience they'd like to share? I suspect even though you're technically on the same campus as the undergrads, you rarely interact with them practically speaking.

Attached: 1646112722067.jpg (1200x901, 115.24K)

yeah well i got a bone to pick with these scheister pencilnecks and their consultation fees

It's a terrible idea in general to date while you're in school. Undergrads are a immature, possibly mentally unstable retards that have a high probability of slandering you as rapist types XYZABCDEFG (all at the same time) should you break up with them or somehow "creep them out". I beleive this is what the kids call "#cancelling". Anyways good fucking luck getting a job to pay off that expensive post-grad tuition and perhaps your undergrad debt if the first thing your employer sees when they google you is your name and "rapist" or worse on twatter. If you date within the department then the whole department knows your personal business, including the messy, inevitable breakup when she tells everyone all those nasty secrets about you.

It's called Tinder.
>HYS student here.
Sorry you couldn't get the Hamilton like I did, bro. Enjoy your debt.

Yeah you could get unlucky and date a crazy girl who falsely accuses you of rape, but unfortunately that's simply a risk you have to take if you want a gf. I used to be terrified of falsely being accused of rape as an undergrad after hearing all the horror stories and the cultural climate which never believed the guy's side of the story. All that did was contribute to me being a shut in and never hitting on girls I liked. I kind of believe the other user who said you rarely get chances to meet undergrad girls, so I'll take my chances and date inside the law school if possible since those will simply be the girls I have the most interactions with and chances to meet. Yeah it could go wrong, but I'd rather try than risk becoming a wizard since I'll be damn near 30 when I graduate if I do go to law school. I simply can't afford another 3 wasted years in terms of dating.
You must be good looking, if you're a

Attached: 1646162762758.jpg (540x860, 78.64K)

>Is HYS, Harvard/Yale/Stamford?
Yes. The "Hamilton" is a full-tuition merit scholarship at Columbia Law School. Columbia is one rank below Harvard.

At least become an actual lawyer first. Then you have a fighting chance in court.

>Yes. The "Hamilton" is a full-tuition merit scholarship at Columbia Law School. Columbia is one rank below Harvard.
Seriously? Holy shit. I thought my dad was just blowing smoke when he claimed to be editor o the Columbia Law Review.

Nice, I was also on the Columbia Law Review!

Ah nice, what was your experience with meeting girls at law school? In terms of meeting girls irl, are your options pretty much limited to law school classmates, or do you get some chances with undergrads? I remember in undergrad I'd only really meet girls in my classes, and walking around etc. I would never really talk to girls since we all had places to be, so I'd assume it would be similar in law school, but replace undergrad classes/girls with law classes/girls.

Attached: 1646225681863.jpg (1024x576, 58.3K)

Now you're the creepy TA trying to sleep with his students. It's barely 1 step above pedo.

I never mentioned being a TA? I don't really care what other people would think about me potentially dating an undergrad, we're both adults and they're only a few years younger than me. I'm more curious if it's a realistic prospect. I feel like undergrad student clubs are usually 90+% undergrads (though I wouldn't know if they're mixed with undergrads/grads since I never went to them). Basically I'm wondering if meeting undergrad girls irl is a realistic option since I could easily see a situation where technically you're on a campus with thousands of undergrads, but in practice only really have a chance to organically interact with law school girls.

user there is no time for dating in law school you will be cramming hard to ensure you dont fail out and take on 60k of debt for nothing

Attached: file.png (1200x960, 636.97K)

I swear this is Ariel Rebel am I right

Grad user here (history, not law school). Dating with undergrads is probably a no go, I'm like 7 years older than most of them and I'm only on campus twice a week. If you really want to just get on bumble or hinge

Attached: angry spaniards.png (1366x768, 873.61K)