I wish i had the ability to make frens....but im too autistic :(

i wish i had the ability to make frens....but im too autistic :(

Attached: Ame-chan.full.3565611.jpg (1250x1250, 470.86K)

stfu whore LOL

everyone here is so mean to me i just want frens...

Making friends is easy! Just interact with a group of vulnerable people. When it's time to collect, exploit them for whatever goods or services you require and then move on to your next group of victims when that well dries up!
I love making friends!

Give me a reason why i would be frens with a married ewhore?

Aren't you the one who had her nudes going around, a few weeks ago?
Or are you the black femanon???

Ill be your friend if you shut the fuck up

yuno is the one whos server got nuked when someone posted her underage nudes on it.

I really despise this board

I think this is manipulation user...
bc im cool
I am mixed but yes lots of people post my nudes desu
ok...
this may be true

>try to make friends
>start messaging people
>remember that I have nothing to offer in friendship
>remember that I'll eventually end up saying something that will make them not like me anymore
>ghost, feel guilty for ghosting
>make no effort to connect with someone else for months, by which point I've forgotten how hard it was last time
>repeat

Attached: waitforittogetbetter.jpg (735x740, 68.88K)

this happens to me too I'm just so boring I guess

you should try being more likeable. pro tip: being a massive whore isn't likeable.

Ill be friends with your FAT ASS

when I first started posting here I wasn't a whore and my onlyfans did not even exist and u guys still hated me so this is a lie

not all of us are the same. i wouldn't have hated you. now that you've gone full whore though, i have zero respect for you.

Submitting to people's expectations will only make them view you as disposable. They're looking for reasons to dismiss you to protect their own fragile egos. Only by defining your existence in your own terms can you possibly entertain keeping the company of these... "people". But why do that, when you can be something so much more liberated?

Attached: KOS43.jpg (467x302, 32.62K)

i never saw it like this before...

Muh discord, probably
Unless you actually go outside

everyone on discord hates me and im a neet and never leave my house

Well, guess you're fucked.

Friendship is a tool like any other. You use these connections to find love, employment, furniture, etc. It's all part of the rat race to see who can die with the most stuff. Those who can transcend this little game can reach these same objectives by whatever route they please without having to worry about intangible concepts such as the feelings and values of others. We're better off this way.

I can be your friend, but only if you dress up and take pics for me FOR FREE. I'll help you get better at your OF things by providing feedback/suggestions and constructive criticism.

wow this is a really based take how do i learn more about this...

I would consider being your fren if you were my personal ewhore. But there is no novelty if youre taken. No matter the nfts you make.

u guys don't want friends u just want a gf :/

>just want a gf
Nah, having a gf implies that you love the girl.

no it doesn't lots of dudes just have gfs for only sex

What do you offer, as a friend, then? Zozzle

nothing thats why nobody wants to be my friend

I want friends too but honestly you seem like a BIG attention whore, sorry but I don't like those kinds of people, it's why I'm here in the first place. You're probably popular as fuck anyway, I think everyone who would apparently be interested in being your friend only wants to fuck you / nudes, because that's the only interesting thing an attention whore has to offer, if only I could find truly friendless people that'd be great, but everyone already has a lot of people to talk to

Id be ok with an ewhore friend that sends me personal nudes only i can see. That's as low as ill go

Whats your tag then?

im not popular and I only have like 2 close friends on discord that i message occasionally

It's nothing but raw, unadulterated individualism. It's admitting you don't have all the answers, but I'll be damned if I do what someone else is telling me to. I take the advice of others at my own leisure, and owe explanations to no one.

You can offer your body though.

this is so based maybe ill try to live like this for now on...thank you user...you're really wise