Got botched

>be bullied for being an ugly Mediterranean with a huge hook nose
>get rhinoplasty and septoplasty cause apparently the inside was crooked
>have a normal size nose now but the nostrils are different shapes and the whole nose is uneven
>doctor didn't give a shit about it
>was a ugly mutant before am an ugly mutant now

Attached: 551.jpg (999x827, 44.7K)

mediterranean race doesnt have a huge hook nose, youre just an armenoid/dinarid

Gonna need more surgery to fix your surgery, they did it on purpose to milk more money out of you. This is my greatest fear if i ever get surgery

Same story with trannies. Should've learned to love yourself for who you are instead.

How much time since the surgery? Due to swelling, you can't get a graph of the final result until some months after it.

80% of surgeries are botched. Surgical mistake is the third leading cause of death in the US. People need to stop treating surgeons like gods.

Post nose, I want to see

Attached: south-park-s06e10c11-yes-ah-tah-16x9.jpg (960x540, 59.1K)

>be bullied for being an ugly Mediterranean with a huge hook nose
you should've been proud of your manly nose that brought civilization to the mudhousenordcucks. now stew in your own infirmity for the rest of eternity.

I guess idk haven't checked other than the fact that my immediate lineage is all from here
But he made me sound crazy kinda and he didn't offer a revision so I don't know. Can't even beg him for one since I am too anxious to talk about it
You are wrong so many levels. You never had to deal with being ugly so stfu
1 and a half so it is definitely permanent
Sauce?

Attached: 1645402665188.jpg (896x1315, 107.81K)

user I shouldn't been manly since I was born with a vagina

So, you're a jew?

youre definitely being an autist about your nose, stfu

You're nose is fine lmao God women are fucking idiots. Get a man and start a family already you boring bitch

Attached: parents-children-hugging-each-other_23-2148222902.jpg (626x417, 92.82K)

Girls with big noses are hot, you fucked up

Did you see the third picture?

Nuh all I got is being called ugly to my face before, now atleast it has stopped

I am too schizo to send out my DNA but no not to my current knowledge

Be my gf I don't care how your nose looks

Yep. Nothing wrong with you. You're just shallow and probably a bad person. Look within and try to be a better person rather than the perfect fuck doll. Hope you get better

Attached: rule34.gif (498x280, 1.78M)

user a i

I am not shallow I don't internalize this as my personal worth I am just realistic to the fact that the worse you look the worse you get treated by others something I have had to deal. You probably look like an average young white man so nobody has given you shit for looking off so you don't understand how people who are super ugly are treated

doesn't discredit my point
>implying that most of the women with big noses aren't queens
>tfw no big nosed gf
why continue live?

Attached: Afbeelding5.png (676x586, 45.66K)

In practice people will call you ugly and point it out to your face ,what I had to experience