Building A Successful YouTube Channel

Lads, how is it done? What makes a good YouTube channel grow and not be effectively drowned or shadow-banned by the algorithm?

I read an user on here complaining that his retard friend got 100k subscribers in two weeks while his in-depth and intellectual videos got him

Attached: YT.jpg (1280x905, 66.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZjRYrE4LA0
youtu.be/-eu-u743yM4
youtube.com/watch?v=L0qjewC-ITk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you upload like 10 vids in 2 months and see no linear growth then just give up on that idea because it isn't going to work.
t. live off YouTube revenue.

Mr. Beast talks about this kind of stuff on the Joe Rogan podcast. You should try listening to that episode

you gotta hack the algorithm and its literally 1 in a million chance.
75 % of kids aged like 7-17 want to be youtubers "when they grow up" when surveyed. Not an astronaut, not the president, not a teacher or a firefighter. A youtuber.
I am not exaggerating.

Good luck, OP. The odds are stacked against you.

What does YouTube pay? Details, user.

How do you hack the algorithm? How does one best break the odds stacked against them, however unlikely?

it pays on ad revenue. youtube.com/watch?v=zZjRYrE4LA0

If you can't do this research youre not gunna make it bro

Well my audience is mostly in the US but it highly depends on how long your vids are too. I make super cringe content for 14 year old's but its a living so I have to keep making it. The most I made was like $8k in a month but on average it's like $3-4k.

what kind of content? how did you find your niche?

It's Roblox vids. Honestly I spent my teens just grinding YouTube out trying to make it and I got nowhere. I decided to tryhard it like 2 years ago for the final time and I got like 10k subs in the first 2 months. I'm 24 now.

any tips on making your videos get suggested more or for anyone getting into this?

youtu.be/-eu-u743yM4

Attached: Tumblr_l_450889181962163__01.jpg (854x1310, 213.8K)

You need to maximize ctr which is getting people to click on your video when it DOES get suggested. Capitalize on trends that are happening now and fit it into your niche. There are no shortcuts, it's just a combination of spamming vids that are good enough and luck. Good luck.

thank you bro. Kids just watch shit constantly because they're raised by youtube, so, its just a matter of getting suggested, I guess.

Yeah and it can take a while for this to happen, mostly never. Believe me, I tried literally every niche before it finally worked out. I honestly couldn't believe it when the 4th video I uploaded on the channel got 500k views in 3 weeks. I would say just be consistent with good uploads and see how it goes, if you don't see any growth after a month or two just move onto another idea. I have to emphasize how much of this is based on luck though.

What's the ideal length of video? What's the maximum?

Depends on the kind of content. Ideally if you're doing commentary or long-form content 8+ min is good. Just do some research on your niche and see what the top people are doing.

it changes, this video is about it for 2021, idk if anything has changed since then
this guys channel might be a good resource for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0qjewC-ITk

Based. Any tips? How long did it take you to make 1,000 subscribers? 10,000?

Shilling helps. Especially if you make niche content that would appeal to people like you instead of a normalfag. I guess going off the top of my head for what I'd like to watch, be funny, relatable, or interesting and have interesting shit going on in the video. Don't have it just be a 3 hour slideshow of you reading a wikipedia article. There have been many niche successes with people just shilling their shit here. If don't want a small, comfy audience, and you actually want to blow up and play the algorithm rat race, I guess have a tumblr avatar, soiface in the thumbnail, and get good at writing clickbait titles.

if i was writing this shit on an open facebook profile or something like that i'm quite sure most people i know would really proclaim me insane and started avoiding me

>It's Roblox vids

How are you going to stick with the channel after you age out of Roblox? Like, tomorrow?

I'm 24, there's always going to be new 12 year olds who are into it. I already have the channel and can send traffic to a new channel so I have a backup plan. I also plan to stream on twitch.