Depression let for no one in particular

I turned 30 recently and it's getting harder to find a reason to keep going on. I rent a mobile home in a very trashy trailer park, alone, with 2 cats and a dog. I work full time in a windowless cubicle full time. I only talk to a handful of people and no one gives me any enjoyment. I am so lonely and touch starved. Social anxiety and depression have beat me down and now I am just a husk of a person. I don't feel connected to this world anymore. I haven't laughed or cried in years.

If I leave this place on my own terms, please try to understand that I am suffering and this is a good thing.

Attached: insomnia.jpg (920x387, 58.68K)

the saddest part is how we're all like this but still nobody is going to respond to your thread :(

OP again. How are you guys doing? Can you tell me about your life a bit, I have been browing this place for 11 years now. Since I was 19 and I feel is connection to this place. I am not sure if it's helped me or made me worse off as a person...

It's not a big deal if I only have you as my only reply, user. That is good enough for me. I really just needed to vent. I could vent so much more but didn't want to write an essay.
Also, that's why I come back to this place. I know others are in a similarly dark place.

there's no need for a reason to keep going. embrace insanity

Why don't you join the 30+ thread? It was made for posts like these.

I'm at work right now so I can't really reply worth shit, but I hope you start to feel better soon, user.

Attached: 1646714912866.png (513x616, 358.19K)

Surf the Kali Yuga, brah
oreganoli

Thank you, user. Hope work ends soon. What's your plans for the rest of the day?

Ohh, I didn't see this thread. I remember when I only used to see 25+ threads. I guess the community is growing older. I still feel the majority here are early 20s and harder to relate.

I don't want to get to the point of insanity. I rather go to another country and use their pods that let you ...sleep

Attached: RV-AN417_CUBICL_GR_20140509201519.jpg (1242x810, 275.36K)

If it means anything you are way better off than I am. I would kill for this life.

I noticed ever since I stopped lexapro I've have chronic fatigue, anhedonia and worse feelings loneliness. I quit cold turkey after being on it for 7 years lol

I don't know what that is and don't wan to google it. Mind explaining?

>I remember when I only used to see 25+ threads.
The threads actually used to go up in age each year until the zoomer backlash.

I don't feel any better. You'd kill to get paid $22/hr, live alone ina rented mobile with pets? I just need to get a girlfriend. I crave female attention and touch so badly it's destroying me. Why do I have to be like this?

What life are you living now that you'd kill for mine?

Attached: k0ei1p2eav041.jpg (1920x1080, 740.59K)

I make a little bit more but in what has to be the worst real estate market in the country so I live with my father with no end in sight. My bosses are functionally useless so I run their company for them while they go out and walk their dogs all day. I have no transferable skills because everything we do is wrong and how the world worked 30 years ago. My life might as well be over. I only haven't killed myself yet because one day I may go on autopilot and quit my job and watch from afar as it melts down without me.

>Thank you, user. Hope work ends soon. What's your plans for the rest of the day?
I'm here all day, but I also have a pretty comfy job selling vidya and movies etc in non corporate store. My plans after work are to curl up in bed~

wow do people really live in mobile homes

>I only haven't killed myself yet because one day I may go on autopilot and quit my job and watch from afar as it melts down without me.
I have this image in my head of sitting outside the city and watching a bright flash light up the sky as our leaders mistakes finally collapse into a giant one.

>everything we do is wrong and how the world worked 30 years ago
damn I know that feeling

you need to get through insanity before you can see the truth about this world. I wouldn't recommend it to normal people, but you will be ready to accept it

Go fuck yourself. What's my alternative? Rent a shitty apartment and share walls with degenerates? Buy a small house that's shit? I don't have a girlfriend or friends who would want to split rent in a nicer area. And I refuse to live with my parents although I do like them.

>I don't have a girlfriend

your problem there. mgtow is a coping mechanism for middle aged divorcees and you're only 30 which is still young enough to be dumb and full of cum. On a biological level your body is in it's prime to impregnate women, so its ringing alarm bells, trying to get you to go out and fuck. You need a girlfriend asap, or at least a passionate FWB for starters. How fucking ugly are you?

Attached: tumblr_llnys1eAid1qatsxzo1_400.gif (380x378, 496.11K)

Where did you read MGTOW in OP's you dumb moron?