Femanons, have you been attracted to unconventionally attractive guys in recent years? What was he like?

Femanons, have you been attracted to unconventionally attractive guys in recent years? What was he like?

Attached: feels21.png (750x750, 492.82K)

dark hair dark eyes
average

Did he have a nice bulge?

fuck yes.
only men I like. you funny looking guys need to own your shit, yall look so much cooler than "giga-chads" you think we like.

he was legitimately too good for me, I'm a terrible person.
In terms of personality, he was very introverted, cute, shy, and pretty funny, but very depressed. it was nice to watch movies and play games with him, I genuinely enjoyed his company.
I miss him, but I understand why he stopped talking to me.
I hope he's happy wherever he is.

lemme guess someone like adam driver?

hi emily

Hello, Ethan

my name, and the name of the person I was speaking of, doesn't start with an E.

yes, he was an unusually slim guy, he also had weak knees and heavy arms. He acted quite shady and was often nervous, but I broke of with him when I saw vomit on his sweater

i'm concerned over this post, are we thinking about the same person?

its such a common descriptor, she said nothing specific.

this. I was vague on purpose.
Anything you see is probably just projection colored by vague description.

Not that user you are replying to but for me it is Adam Driver for sure

i am physically attracted to most men i see
i don't honestly understand how there are so many people claiming to be sub-5. most men i've seen are around 6-7, i dont think ive ever seen anyone below a 4

and i wasn't talking seriously user

Apparently liking Asian guys, especially non whitewashed ones, means I have unconventional tastes. Not sure why though. Lots of Asian men are naturally really handsome.

Attached: tumblr-mwkboiuoz-obk-1918704590~2.jpg (364x356, 22.23K)

I feel like I sent OPs picture to him at one point.

So you don't like the plastic kpop prettyboys?

even if I post a guy who is conventionally ugly but i find attractive, incels will still call him a chad and say im being greedy and hypergamous. literally pointless trying to argue with you people.

You know when you post this chink shit day and night all week it starts making it look less like you're attracted to them and more like you're an attention whore shitting up threads for (you)s