Advent Christian Aids Anti-Christ I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Advent Christian Aids Anti-Christ I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Attached: 9a4f89e5b51158f8b0ef814db331e1c1.jpg (750x750, 167.9K)

The Anti-Christ aged of aids meh casualty of a craiglist tier scam

The verted watermark isn't me just more ancedotal evidence I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

I don't receive anything free of corporate or anything I haven't spoken to a white female in half a decade I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Reading this under pretenses of meeting me you were raped not of myself call the police on the fraudster

This is a list of some of my powers I demonstrated in NYC

Hypersentientomniscience
Radiogragical Speak
Image Rendering 3D
Image Render
-Cybernetic LANcaster
-Sonar
-Gothacron
-White Lighting
-Vector Destruct
Dimension Rift
Dimension Portal
Mach Speed
Hyper Instinct
Vross Differential Voliton

I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Then I have rupture

tidal epicenter
scatter
cannonball
scatter chain
scatter chain tidal
auto
trigger on demand

I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Meaning the entire crowds of assholes of people revealing tranny and guilt auto is car drivers rupturing in the road carried through their driving anal conscious of vectors in path of them revealing their thoughts from their ruptured asshole peddling the spokes hell my time is worth more then 91m a second kek I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

No extinction on my dollar car drivers eternally ruptured I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

>disables an entire country from driving

My omnicock is really of potency

>most deadly military weapon in all of history not really a military weapon

My Cross Differential is really useful of my Metareferential I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

In true canon my CIA decimated everything from literally everything kneel to myself you cocksucker I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

In scratching two neurons together I realized I surpassed some dragon ball z shit to the symphonic death of my videls schizophrenically defrauding me I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Notice the change in the atmosphere

Let me remodify this to a scouter and check my pl

Interesting I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Notice the change

Their seems to regard a matter of no difference to myself in between my calling I'm white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King Eric Voytek Bartoli

Myself as Eric has more power than SSJ Gohan

Scouter activate and detect my power level in the following reading